A Reality | Part 3

Start from the beginning

Tony launched a sudden burst of his energy, that hit and flew a nearby military car off along with the ground, completely burnt. You too bubbled in anger that it's just creating his powers worse. Tony's powers from the Mind Stone go haywire for the cause when he goes angry or upset, and the biggest mistake Captain committed is to bring him into the dangerous terms.

Way to go Cap. You are dead.

Everyone watched in horror, while the car still was in the air and crashed, exploding it. Tony's eyes became blue in aura, knowing his threatening powers had been activated.

Vision cried. "Mr. Stark! Don't do this! You're threatening your own race!"

Sam and Bucky along with the military stood in front of the captain. Before Tony can do something, he laughed. He started illuminating his magic, till a voice stops him.

".. Tony?" You emerged in front of the soldiers, looking at the love of your life. You had pure tears in your eyes, since the day Tony was gone, your life was incomplete. You can't really imagine a day without him, and it's true. Who knew, he was spending his entire happiness inside there, without the one who actually tried giving him happiness?

The one who made him learn how to control his powers. The one who understood him well than anyone. The one who made him feel he's accepted. He may not be perfect, but he's overall a good person, by heart.

Tony didn't respond anything, but just looked at you, like he was meeting for the first time. He never knew you, either not giving you a soft glare like he had nothing against you. He stood there, looking cold, and blank.

"T-this isn't the Tony I knew.." You gently walked towards him, trying to calm his angry state, meanwhile Steve just tried to stop you.

"Y/N! He's dangerous right now, you need to step back!"

"I have taken such risks like that, Cap. And I don't need your help or anybody for that." You replied back, looking back your loved one. You were about to caress his face until then..

"Stay away from me." He growled in anger. You backed off a bit, but you knew whenever he used to be mad and you embrace him with pure love and care, he always used to calm down. But, this was different..

You caress his cheek, softly with the same love. He was no longer mad anymore but his powers still remained active. You smile at him but he didn't.

"Tony.. take you with me.. I also want to live in your world. You know I can't live without you.." Your eyes started filling with tears, and voice cracked. "You even promised that wherever we go, we'll go together, isn't it? Also, we were about to be married? We were about to start a new life with no problems, or pain. I even proned myself to take of you even after the dangerous risks. Don't do this, Tony.. don't.." Y/N hugged her with love, as he too felt the emotion filling inside him. But, he didn't react back. He didn't hug you back. The worries filled inside you, creating a terror that he didn't really forget you. He even didn't decrease in power.

You looked at him in shock, wondering why didn't Tony react to your love. He darkened his eyes, and turned away his face.

"Who are you?" He said harshly, shattering your heart. Did he really say that to you.

Others were also so shocked for what Tony said, the one whom he loved and cherish dearly, had now forgotten her? Is it because Tony had now lost his connection with the real world he lived and desired to be in his own space. But, he too left you..?

This time, your eyes fill with tears, mixed with pain. They were a sign that Tony had completely detached himself from reality and started prefering to live in the world he created.

Because he deserved the world, but the world never deserved him.

"Stay off me." Tony pushed her away with his powers, making her land on the grass.

"There, this is my one, last warning to you. I don't live in this world anymore, you might find a problem in it but be glad that the root of your problems is now GONE. No more Tony Stark here exists." Tony threatens.

"Tony, listen to me. You can't just risk other people's lives like that." Sam tried to explain.

"I'll be fine. And I don't need your help. Instead, it would be better if you can stop this investigation bullshit and let me live with my family in peace."

"But your family died-" Steve's words suddenly stopped when Tony manipulated the entire military and aimed towards the Avengers instead of him.

"My.. family.. is.. alive. And no one can take it from me." Tony announces.

"This will be your only warning. Stay out of my home." He prepared to leave, till the time some light arms stopped him from going. It was you again, tearing in pure pain. ".. you really didn't forget me.. d-did you..?

Tony just didn't respond anything, and just got off her grip and left for his world. You fell on the ground, all hopeless. All lost. All empty. While the others who were trapped into the controlled military's combat were back to normal.

The force field then emitted a blue charge over itself, blocking all the way to enter into it. You suddenly bursted into tears, as she never believed it could ever happen like that in her life.

You lost the piece of heart which kept you alive.

Meanwhile, someone could comfort her, she left without saying anything, while wiping her tears off, heading to the base again.

Here, Tony was back in his reality, wiping off his tears and seeing his mom and butler in the house.

"Hey mom." Tony gives a smile to his mother.

"Darling, where is the radio, I've been trying to find it for a while?"

The moment Tony asked this question, he just sighed and responded with few words.

"It was delivered in the wrong place, so I gave it back."