Chapter 55 - Don't Fight Back

Start from the beginning

???: "Why so angry, young lady? They're the ones who won the fight."

Nami: "Eh?" she said and Luffy and (Y/N) went through memory lane.

???: "Your sharp retort was really so, too. You've got nerves of steel." he laughs as the swordsman, rubber man, and the ink man got up.

Nami: "Zoro! Luffy! (Y/N)!"

???: "The new era they're talking about is shit! The era where pirates have dreams will be over, THEY SAY?! HUH?!" he laughs out load.

Zoro: "What's going on?"

The man slams his drink on the ground and wanted to them to know.

???: "People's dreams... HAVE NO END! ISN'T THAT RIGHT?!" he yelled out but made the people around mock about it like the same in the bar.

(Y/N): "Dreams..."

???: "They can laugh all they want. When you aim high, you sometimes come across fights not worth fighting. ISN'T THAT RIGHT?! ZEHAHAHAHAHA!"

Zoro: "Let's leave..."

Nami: "Y-Yeah...Luffy? (Y/N)?" but she turns to see them having a stare down.

???: "Oh, looks like I interrupted you. Are you in a hurry? I hope you can go to the sky island!" he gave out his last words and leaves.

Then they headed off as well.

-Timeskip brought to you by Chibi (Y/N) doing the limbo-

Back to the Going Merry was Usopp and Chopper repairing the ship. Sanji was not even helping and didn't think that they were repairing, more like they were patching. But the four are still wondering around and later found the ship. Due to (Y/N) abilities, he can heal himself, but most of his body is fixed anyway.

Usopp: "L-L-L-L-LUFFY! ZORO! (Y/N)!" WHY ARE YOU WOUNDED?! WHAT HAPPENED?!"

Sanji: "NAMI-SAN! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!"

Chopper: "D-D-D-DOCTOR!!" he yelled out before realizing he was the doctor.

Usopp wondered what fight they got into, as (Y/N) put his hat back on he answered.

(Y/N): "We got in a fight with pirates. But it's all over."

Zoro: "Yeah..."

Nami: "Even if it's over for you guys, it's not over for me! WHAT'S WITH YOU GUYS?! YOU'RE MEN, RIGHT?! WHEN SOMEONE PROVOKES YOU, YOU SHOULD JUST GO AHEAD AND BEAT THEM UP! Actually, better yet, WHY NOT BLOW UP THIS WHOLE ANNOYING TOWN!!"

Zoro: "So that's the stuff you said earlier?!" he mentioned before Nami turns her head.

Nami: "WHAT'S PAST IS PAST! DON'T TALK ABOUT ANCIENT HISTORY! DO YOU WANT A KNUCKLE SANDWICH?!"

Usopp: "Hey, what's she in such a mood about when she's unhurt?"

(Y/N): "It's because of this town. It has some people that are just down right pieces of shit."

Chopper: "Oh, yeah! Did you found any information about the sky island?" he made Nami turned to him with a dark look making Chopper cry.

(Y/N): "Don't scare him like that." he held Chopper on his shoulder.

Nami: "WHO CARES?! All I did was mention "sky island" and the entire bar broke out laughing. DID I SAY SOMETHING FUNNY?!" she scared Usopp making him play dead with ketchup on the ground and Chopper in his Guard Point.