Epilogue

Dean's P.O.V

I was eating my favorite slice of pepperoni pizza in my dad's dressing room for the first time and decided to occupy myself by turning on the TV. "I think I'm going to love it in here." I had said as I was sitting in a 6-foot bean bag chair and watched the introduction of Monday Night Raw on the TV screen. As Beth Phoenix will give a medical update on her husband, Edge, later tonight. My dad and Murphy will defend their Raw Tag Team Championship against the Street Profits in a “Now or Never” match. Whatever the heck does that mean. AJ Styles will battle Aleister Black, and apparently Shayna Baszler will battle Kairi Sane. The WWE Champion Brock Lesnar was making his way to the ring alongside Paul Heyman. Brock will face Drew McIntyre with the WWE Championship on the line in four weeks at WrestleMania. *Time skip* Drew McIntyre’s music had hit to a standing ovation. McIntyre would get in Lesnar’s face. Lesnar was backing up and said to wait until WrestleMania. Lesnar had tried to blindside him, but McIntyre had laid him out with a Claymore Kick! McIntyre would kip up, and the crowd was roaring! Heyman was stunned. McIntyre was walking off. Brock would soon come two and he was stumbling. The crowd was chanting, “You deserve it.” Lesnar was looking infuriated as he had grabbed the WWE Championship. Lesnar was standing at ringside, and the crowd would sing, “Kiss Him Goodbye!” Lesnar was absolutely incensed as he would go up the ramp. McIntyre would then blindside him with a Claymore Kick on the stage to a huge standing ovation! McIntyre had grabbed the WWE Championship and was holding it up. The crowd was chanting, “One more time!” McIntyre had obliged and crushes Lesnar with a third Claymore Kick! The crowd was going wild and began chanting for McIntyre. McIntyre was pointing at the WrestleMania sign. "An excellent way to kick off this show. It's such good stuff!" I had said after I had finished cleaning up my dad's dressing room and suddenly a knock on the dressing door's had gotten my undivided attention as I had tugged the front door open and was greeted by my Samoan dad. "Let's go and see what your dad is going to do." He had said as he would offer his hand as I had happily took his hand and guided us to the commentary table. The Street Profits was making their ring entrance to a huge reception. Montez Ford was saying that tonight is now or never for them. If Murph the Smurf and the Monday Night Pariah beat them, it’s over. No more opportunities for the Raw Tag Team Championship. This was the Street Profits’s final opportunity for the Raw Tag Team Championship. Before the match could begin, my dad and Murphy had attacked the Street Profits. The Street Profits would quickly clear them from the ring. Seconds later, Kevin Owens would all of a sudden runs in while the referee was distracted and would give dad a Stunner! A.O.P was chasing Owens through the wwe crowd. Dawkins had absolutely crushed Murphy with a Pounce at ringside. Ford had hit dad with a Frog Splash for the win! The Street Profits would wildly celebrate in the ring before celebrating with the wwe crowd. Charly Caruso was interviewing my furious dad and Buddy Murphy backstage. Dad had said that he was not like most WWE Superstars. He doesn’t ask. He just demands. And at Elimination Chamber, him and Murphy are taking on The Street Profits, taking down the Street Profits, and taking back the Raw Tag Team Championship. And as for Kevin Owens, he can name the time and the place. Riddick Moss had defeated Ricochet to retain the WWE 24/7 Championship and A.J Styles would defeat Aleister Black. Liv Morgan would defeat Ruby Riott. Shayna Baszler had defeated Kairi Sane with a Kirifuda Clutch submission move. Rey Mysterio and Humberto Carrillo had defeated Andrade and Angel Garza in a tag team match. One hour later, dad and I was waiting patiently in the backstage area for my other dad to gather up all of his wrestling belongings. "You're still our tag team champion, dad." I had said after I was lifted up in my other dad's arms and was surprisingly greeted with a sweet kiss on my forehead. As I had watched my two parents stand in front of each other ever since they had fallen in love during their NXT days and before I was born. Yeah, I know that I am unable to grow up and all. But I am happy with being the only son of two wwe superstars named Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns. Greetings, My name is Dean Rollins Reigns-Ambrose and I'm known as the little lunatic.