The freakazoid fiend

Dean's P.O.V

It would turn out that I had passed my math test after taking a little break from studying it. But I did get a little lecture from my two dads about taking some time off to play video games. "Well, I did get an A+ on my math test in third grade. Unlike some of my classmates." I had said as I was quoting in my head and decided to do some English assignments again. After all, English is one of my favorite things to do in third grade. By the way, I'm wearing a dark grey marled top that had featured a large print of the iconic WWE logo complete with a puff print details and with the slogan "Superstar in Training" and a pair of my favorite blue jeans on me. Too bad that I will never get to experience puberty or experience ever growing up. I would receive a small knocking sound on the locker room's door and opened up the front door to see my Canadian friend named Natalya. "Come on little guy. I'm taking you out of the school zone for a little bit." She had said as she was leading me by the hand and started looking around the Saudi Arabia arena with her. Since I'm basically loved by everyone in the wwe of course after the hours had passed by, and I'm sitting with the commentary crew and saw a video footage just kicking off the show which was highlighting all of the big matches that will take place today on WWE Crown Jewel. Before a big pyrotechnics display would take place, and we were brought into the King Saud International Stadium. "LET'S DO THIS Thing!" I had said excitedly into my small headset and while I was eating some butter popcorn. The wwe management didn't have no issue with an eight-year-old child being on commentary table today. But back to the amazing action, Brock Lesnar had defeated Cain Velasquez with a Kimura Lock to retain his WWE Championship. And the SmackDown Tag Team Champions called The Revival was talking about the Biggest Tag Team Turmoil match later tonight. While the Raw Tag Team Champions called The Viking Raiders had said that the raid was here. The O.C. had won the Tag Team Turmoil to be crowned the Best Tag Team in the World and earlier on A.J Styles had defeated Humberto Carrillo to retain his WWE United States Championship. Replays were shown of Rey Mysterio viciously attacking Brock Lesnar with a steel chair. After Brock was attacking Cain Velasquez. Byron Saxton was in the backstage area with Rey Mysterio. Mr. Mysterio would give props to Brock Lesnar for surviving Cain Velasquez. But he had said that Brock will pay for what he has done if it had took his last breath. Minutes later into the show and Mansoor had defeated Cesaro with a moonsault for the win. Byron Saxton was in the backstage area with the WWE Universal Champion Seth Rollins, which was my dad. My dad had said this torture ends tonight. The Fiend had took him to new heights, but he had kind of liked it. It was different with The Fiend. No matter what happens tonight, he really didn't pick or start this fight. Bray Wyatt had brought this fight to his door. Dad was not afraid to finish it and will leave Crown Jewel with the univers title. My dad will burn it down. It had turned out that the wwe fans had turned on my dad after the referee had stopped the match citing my dad's bad attitude to destroy the Fiend. "These fans just don't know who they are cheering or booing." I was saying to the wwe commentators since they were not talking about the action. Anyways, Tyson Fury had defeated Braun Strowman with a K.O punch. Team Hulk Hogan had defeated Team Ric Flair and Natalya had defeated Lacey Evans with a Sharpshooter submission. Suddenly, The red lights were on for this universal title match again. The Fiend would immediately throat thrusts dad and beats him down. The Fiend would send him into the ropes and hits him with a head-butt. Dad was fighting back and hits him with a Sling Blade. Dad had booted him back and hits him with a blockbuster. hits a springboard knee to the head before hitting a kick to the midsection. Dad was punching him in the face and hits the ropes, but The Fiend had annihilated him with a running cross-body block. Two hours later and The Fiend had hit him with a Sister Abigail for the win. The Fiend was posing with the universal title as the lights would come back on as I was getting up and went to check on my dad. "I'm alright Dean. I'm just glad that you were having some fun." Dad had said as he was picking me up and watched the huge firework display to finish up the show.