Is Dad going to be okay?

Dean's P.O.V

I was sound asleep in my dad's locker room after finally exhausting myself from watching Becky Lynch's Hell in the Cell match for the Smackdown Women's Championship from last week. I was rudely awakened by a constant knocking on the door and found out it was just one of my dad's friends named Ronda Rousey as I was softly rubbing the sleep crust out of my eyes and decided to ask her if I could get my long brown hair done. "I'm sure your dad wouldn't mind if I did that for you." She had said as she was putting my long hair into a half-up style and secured with a blue colored elastic wrap. I guess you can say that my natural hair growth comes from my Samoan dad, but I am still the same size as a 5-year-old child. Anyways, I was seating in my seat with a transparent bag of popcorn in my hand. In the opening moments of Raw, my dad's music had hit, and the WWE Universal Champion was making his way to the ring to loud boos from the crowd as usual. "Do you have anything else to do besides booing my dad?" I had asked the wwe fans with a look of annoyance on my face. My dad was wearing a black shirt and blue jeans, but was not in his usual attire. My dad had an interesting look on his face. My dad was standing in the ring and began chuckling at the boos. My dad was standing there for a few moments, and his eyes was looking red. My dad had said that he feels like he owes everyone an apology. For months and maybe even a full year. He had came out and spoken as a serious wrestler and a fighting champion and a workhorse, but that was all lies. "It's not a lie dad, I have seen all of your matches." I had said as I was about to find out about my dad's hidden secret. The camera had zoomed in on the universal championship. My dad had said in reality, he has been living with leukemia cancer for eleven years. And unfortunately it is back. My dad could not fulfill his role and will relinquish the Universal Championship. I didn't want to hear the rest of my dad's speech because I was still in shock after hearing about his 11-year cancer scare as I was watching him leave the ring and began shaking hands with the fans. My 4.1 foot body was suddenly hoisted up by my dad and joined my other dad on the stage. We would embrace each other as my two dads were crying. My other dad was really holding back his tears. I was looking misty eyed as well. "Can I be left alone for awhile." I had said as I was trying not to cry on national television. A couple of hours, I was back in my dad's locker room and started to get emotional and began punching the leather couch in frustration as my dad would come into my room and said that it was okay. I was trying to get out of his grasp but I was too tired and just collapsed in his strong arms..