What the what?

Dean's P.O.V

I was seating in my dad's locker room and decided to channel search on the TV just to pass the remaining time. "I think my arm is going to fall off if I don't find anything to watch on this television." My moody gravelly voice had said as I had managed to find one of my favorite shows on TV called "The amazing world of Gumball" on Cartoon Network. I'm kinda like Gumball because we are both forever kids and we really don't like being bothered with school stuff, but before I could even finish watching my favorite show on the TV. I would get a little knock on my front door and found out that it was no other than my dad's Irish friend named Becky Lynch to tell me that it was time for my dad to defend his Universal Championship against Braun Strowman in a Hell in the Cell match. "I can hold your hand if you want me to." Becky had asked as I didn't mind her holding my young boyish hand at all. But I had asked her if I could watch her match against Charlotte Flair for the Smackdown Women's Championship. "I think it wouldn't hurt if my little friend could watch my match." She had said as I was taken to my reserved seat in the front row with the wwe fans. The bell had rung, and my dad was punching Braun to the corner. Strowman had turned him and splashes him in the corner. My dad had quickly big booted him, but Strowman would come back by sending him shoulder-first into the ring post. It was ALL-OUT CHAOS as Dolph Ziggler and Drew McIntyre was running down and wanted to get into the Hell in a Cell. My other dad was running down to cut them off. Dad and Ziggler were punching it out on top of the Hell in a Cell! Dolph was starting to climb down, but my dad had grabbed him. Ziggler was punching him back and started climbing down. Dad and Dolph was punching it out on the side of the Hell in a Cell structure. They would then both fall off the side of the Hell in a Cell through two commentary tables. "Oh no, somebody go and help my dad! I think he is seriously wrong." I had said in a frightening matter. Until I had heard Brock Lesnar's music hit, and he was walking out with a beard alongside Paul Heyman. Brock had ripped the door off the Hell in a Cell and gets in the ring. Heyman had maced Foley. Brock was putting the door inside the ring and slams the table fragments off of both men. Lesnar would then hit an F5 on Braun Strowman. Lesnar would then give my dad an F5 onto Strowman before posing. A new referee would come down and declared the match a no contest. "What the what was that all about?!" I had said as Brock Lesnar was walking out of the ring. Seconds later, a video package of Charlotte Flair vs. Becky Lynch for the Smackdown Women's Championship was on the titration screen as Becky would soon come back after taking a spear but before rolling into a pin to win the women's championship. Charlotte Flair was sitting in the ring with a stunned look on her face. Becky would then pose with her new women's championship as she was holding the belt up in her face before talking trash and unexpectedly carried me on her strong shoulder before she and I would finally walk off..