It's a sweet victory

Dean's P.O.V

I was in the middle of playing on my Nintendo Switch that my dad had bought me for my 8th birthday and one of my favorite games on the Nintendo Switch is definitely Luigi's Mansion 3, because it's like I'm actually going inside of a haunted mansion. I was way into my Nintendo Switch that I didn't hear the continuing knocking on the locker room door by my dad. "Come on little lunatic, it's time for my universal championship match against Brock Lesnar." My dad had said as he was putting up my portable game console along with my Nintendo Switch charger inside of my school backpack and carefully threw it on his shoulder. Before he had picked my 8-year-old body up and took me to the reservation seat in the front row with the wwe fans, me and my dad had made a wrestling sign together at home. Here is what my sign had said: "WrestleMania Attendance 3 and 0." I've been attending Wrestlemania ever since I was seven-years-old and this was after my dad had won his wwe championship against Triple H. But enough about that, it was time for the action to start as a video clip on the titaintron screen was running and started hyping up the wrestling fans. The host for the evening, who was no other than Alexa Bliss. She walking out to open up the show and said that this show doesn't need just a host, it just needed a Goddess. She had said that she can make anything happen tonight with the snap of a finger. Alexa had snapped her fingers. Hulk Hogan would walk out to a big reaction inside of the Metlife Stadium. Hulk was posing with Alexa Bliss. Paul Heyman would walk out and grabbed a microphone. He had said if his client isn't on last tonight, they aren't hanging out around to wait and they were getting their business done. He had said that they were going to do this Universal Championship match right here, right now. "You have no chance in the universe!" I had shouted to the so-called advocate of Brock Lesnar and saw his client heading to the ring. Brock would immediately cut off my dad with knees and forearms when he was trying to get inside of the ring. Brock had tossed my dad into the barricade at ringside. "That's no way to treat my dad, big bully!" I had angrily shouted to the universal champion and stood up from my seat, but the universal champion didn't want to hear it and continued his assault on my dad. Brock had my dad inside of the ring. Grueling hours later, The bell would officially ring. The referee was distracted after my dad had pushed Lesnar into him. Referee had rolled out of the ring to recover. My dad had hit him with a low blow! The referee was back in. My dad had hit him with a kick to the head. My had connected with a Curb Stomp. My dad had hit him with a second Curb Stomp as Brock Lesnar was trying to recover. My dad had hit him with a third Curb Stomp. My dad would get the pinfall! My dad has ONCE AGAIN captured championship gold at WrestleMania! I was hoisted up by my dad and joined him on the stage before he had put me down and allowed me to lift up his universal championship above my head. "Yeah, I'm a little kid. And I'm also an eight-year-old. But I'm my father's universal champion!" I had proudly said to the wrestling fans and to the doubters that were watching at home..