Chapter 11.

Abby's POV

"Helloooo!" Brad exclaimed at our current 500 viewers. I waved to the camera, feeling a bit nervous for my first Twitcam. I haven't been on display for this many people ever in my lifetime. I smiled as he continued, "as you can see, I'm not alone this time. I'm with a good friend of mine," he gestures to me.

I smile timidly and say, "I'm Abby."

Brad smiles back at me, "So in this Twitcam Abby has given us the idea to try and draw each other, by memory. So, we can't look at the other person while doing this and our eyes have to stay on our own drawing until 5 minutes is up. Then we will compare drawings and we'll see who did the best. So, here we have our pieces of paper and our pens. So let's get started!" He smiles over at me again and I start the timer for 5 minutes, and we begin drawing. I first attempt at drawing the shape of his face, and then I go onto his curly hair. I try my best at sketching out the curly locks, but I'm not an artist, so that was a bit of a fail. I then move to his big brown eyes, again, I try my best at those, but like always, the eyes are not symmetrical. I sigh and finish drawing his nose and his mouth. I stop drawing just as the timer goes off. I shut it off and I look over at Brad who is holding his master piece.

I start to laugh at the drawing it was alright, no Pablo Picasso though. Along with me he starts to laugh too. I hold up my drawing to the camera, "so, here's Bradley Will Simpson everyone, isn't he just so gorgeous? Every little detail is spot on!" I grin, my voice bordering a sarcastic tone.

Brad laughs again and holds up his drawing, "this is Abigail Marie Collins. She likes long walks on the beach and pina colodas." I let out a giggle and smile over at him. I examine the drawing again and smile. The lines are clumsy and it looks nothing like me, but it's adorable. It's almost as if he had put in so much effort. It was the messy work of a teenage boy, but I loved it all the same.

"Well," I say, "Now that we've established we can't draw what else should we do?" I look over at Brad.

"I think we should sing a duet," he grins. I instantly turn red and begin to shake my head. I couldn't sing, not in front of all of these viewers. I glanced over to the screen; we now had over 2000 viewers. "Come on Abby, it will be fun, do you know Beautiful by Hedley?" He smiles that adorable smile of his again.

"I do..." I say. I loved that song I had the melody, all of the words, the guitar chords and the harmonies all memorized. Don't ask me why, I just absolutely adore the song.

"Well, we'll be back we're just going to go grab our guitars, one second." We stand up and head downstairs to grab our guitars. Once we're back upstairs we put on our capos and get ready. "So, I'm going to sing the first verse and then we can do the chorus together, do you know harmonies?" he asks me, I nod, "Great! Then you take the second verse and we'll do the bridge and chorus together." He tells me and I nod, getting ready to sing. My stomach was flip flopping. What if I messed up? No, I wouldn't mess up; I knew this song better then the back of my own hand.

Brad began to tab and I joined in. He started to sing out the first verse,

'City cold, moonlight bright

Mountains old, I watch the water

Someone's old friend, someone's lover

Someone's sister, someone's daughter,'

He started on the chorus and I joined in, singing harmony,

'Isn't she beautiful

Isn't she beautiful

Isn't she everything you need

Isn't she everything you need, yeah,'

It was my turn now and I took a breath and started to sing,

'Child of earth with gentle hands

Wind in hair and toes in sand

Make you laugh, she'll make you listen

Nothing's broke and nothing's missin'

We went on to the second chorus and we finished the song. It went perfectly. Both Bradley and I set down our guitars and looked at the comments on the side of the Twitcam. Everyone loved it, except one comment caught my eye, I didn't see who it was from but it said,

'Who's the cake face? Ew, get away from my Brad.'

My mood instantly changed, I wasn't the happy person I was before, the comment hurt. But I tried to brush it off; it's just one stupid comment, from one stupid girl behind a computer screen. I looked over at Brad who was reading comments from his phone. He blushed a little bit when we read one and his face changed a bit, like he was hiding a smile. He looked over at me and held the phone up so I could see the stream of comments. Now I could see why he was blushing, almost every one of the comments said something about how cute we were together, or asking us if we were a couple. I even saw a few shipping... Brabby? I turn to face the computer as did Brad. I piped up, "We appreciate all of your kind comments, um," I look over at Brad and he nods as if to tell me to continue. So I do, "uh, we're not dating no. We're just friends." I smile.

"I do find her very attractive and yes she's very talented, but we just met. So we're getting to know each other." He smiled at me. He was telling the truth, but for some reason, the words made my stomach drop a bit. What if he didn't feel the same way I was feeling? It was stupid to think like that, he had sung to me and danced with me. But maybe he was just a flirt. The thought made me cringe. Colton was a flirt too, it was okay before we dated, but then when we started the girls wouldn't leave him alone and he wouldn't leave the girls alone. Even after the relationship ended the flirting became outrageous. He knew what he was doing to me and he would break my heart into even smaller pieces whenever he had the chance. Maybe brad wasn't like that though? But then again he had just moved here and I was his only friend around here so how could I really see how he acted around other girls. I never caught him with a wandering eye, but it still worried me. I shook it off, who was I to be thinking this. He wasn't my boyfriend yet and I didn't own him. But the hope of him becoming my boyfriend grew a tad smaller after that, doubt started to creep into my mind. But that all changed two weeks later...