Chapter 7.

Abby's POV

I see Brad standing and talking to two unfamiliar teens and I slowly approach. I catch the tale end of there comment. "Hey Brad... We are?" Brad turns to face me. He has a look of distress painted on his face as he nods slowly. "Alright, well let's go then!"

I smile at the girls and start to walk to the ticket boy with Bradley. The two girls behind us let out a squeal and tip toe after us. Bradley leans over and whispers in my ear as we hand the guy at the counter our tickets, "sorry they had to tag along, supposedly they're huge fans..."

"I don't mind," I smile and he flashes me one back and we head into the theatre in silence. We find our seats I sit next to Brad and the two girls sit on the other side. After the previews, the lights dim and the whole theatre quiets down. The previews start up and the two girls beside Brad both take out their phones. It's seems like they have them on the highest brightness setting possible.

"Hey um ladies, do you mind turning down your--" Brad was interupted by the familiar ring of an iPhone. Tweedle-Dee holds up a long manicured finger and answers he ringing device. She begins to gab loudly on the device and the movie starts to play. Glares and dirty looks are thrown our way as we try to get the obnoxious blonde to put her phone away. Brad gives me a frustrated glance and I grab my bag and stand up. He follows me out of the theatre. It didn't seem like Thing 1 and Thing 2 noticed we had left, that was an advantage. "Well that was a lousy train wreck." Brad sighs.

I smile up at him, "It wasn't that bad."

He shoots me a look that says, 'your kidding right?'

I let out a small chuckle an shrug. "Where to now?"

"I think it's about time I head home." he sighs and stretches out his arms giving me a pretty good show of his toned biceps. I catch myself staring and quickly turn my gaze to my phone. I have a text from my Dad and Maddie.

Daddy, 'Hey kiddo. Dinner's at 6.'

I reply, 'be there in 10(:'

Maddie, 'Bro. You would not believe it.... But I met a boy today(: A cute boy. Named Charlie. (:'

I typed, 'WHAT?! I'll call you tonight! YOU ACTUALLY ARE FALLING FOR A BOY?! Proud best friend right here(;'

I hit send and look up at Brad. "You ready to go?" I nod and we once again head out into the summer heat.

Brads POV

We get in the truck and roll down the windows. I turn on the stereo and we drive back to Abby's house listening to Bruno Mars and Ke$ha. When we stop at her house I turn and smile at her. "Well, today was great Abby," I smile. I hope she'll kiss me, but then again we only just met.

"I'd have to agree," she smiles back. We sit there for a few awkward seconds not saying anything. "Text me!" She say and quickly slides out of my truck.

"For sure," I smile back. She waves and heads up to her door. I catch a last glimpse of her as she heads into her house. I smile at the memories we made today as I pull out of her drive. It was a strangely romantic day for me. I've never been so serious about impressing a girl before. Now all of a sudden I'm singing and dancing for this average small town girl. But she's not average. She gorgeous, fun and adorable. She has such a kind heart and a beautiful soul. My mind aimlessly wanders as I drive home. As I pull into my driveway an idea forms in my mind. I quickly grab my guitar out of the back of my truck and dash into my house. Excited to put my new plan into action.