Chapter 6.

Brad's POV

"What time is it?" Abby asks, we were still embracing slowly swaying back and forth to Ed Sheeran.

"I think it's 5?" I reply checking my watch. "Yeah, it's 5:03"

"Perfect," she smiles, "the movie starts at 5:30." She pulls away from my arms and I instantly miss her warmth. She walks over to the passenger side of the truck and hops in. I cross over to the drivers side and put the car into reverse and pull out onto the road again.

"Thank you for making this one of the best days ever," I say quietly, out of the corner of my eye I can see her smiling.

"Ditto, squared and then some," I look over at her and she winks.

I let out a light chuckle, "what?"

"It's something that my stepmom and my dad say to each other. Like, if one of them says I love you they would reply like that. It basically means me too, times 2 plus a bit more. Does that make sense?" She laughs and I chuckle to myself.

"Yeah, I guess it does." I smile and continue driving to the theatre.

"So what is your family like?" She asks quietly.

I keep my eyes on the road as I respond, "they're good. Like any other parents really. They both work, my dad as a journalist and my mom is a nurse."

"I see," she says. The conversation dies down a bit and we ride the rest of the way in silence to the theatre.

I park the vehicle and we get out and walk hand and hand into the cool atmosphere of the theatre.

Abby's POV

"So I'll go get food if you want to get the movie tickets," I say, while gesturing over to the machines that dispense tickets.

"Alright," nods Bradley. I start over to where the line up is for popcorn and wait for my turn at the till. Behind me I hear a couple of giddy shrieks but I pay no attention to it and continue to wait my turn.

Brad's POV

I press start on the ticket dispenser and the machine walks me through the process of getting two tickets. Once they are dispensed I grab them and head over to where Abby's standing in line.

All of a sudden I feel a pair of arms lock around my waist and as a reflex I pull away completely startled, only to be face to face with a couple of teenage girls.

"HI! Ohmigerd. It's... YOU!" Squeals one of them.

The other hits her friend on the should and whispers, "he has a name, numbskull."

"Oh right. HI BRAD!" She tries again, "we're like REALLY big fans of the Vamps and you are like, PERFECT." She giggles an twirls a piece of platinum blonde extensions.

Her brunette friend smacks and pops her gum loudly. And comments, "yah, you're like cute and stuff and you sing REALLY well."

I'm still startled from the obnoxiously loud encounter but I reply, "thanks guys! I appreciate it, but I should probably get back to my friend. So thanks again!"

I wave and start to head into the crowd when blonde grabs my arm with her fake manicure. "Wait, is James and Tristtrist here?!" She squeals.

"Uh no. They are back in London. I got to go, sorry." I reply and try to pull away some more.

"Hey! I have a great idea, we could like all go to the same movieeee," the brunette suggests.

"Uh, I'm sorry but--"

"We going to the same movie!!!" They squeal together.