chapter 1

This is not my story but i still hope you like it because it is just to good to only keept to myself and i read it on fanfiction and is writhen by Skeletonkisses so angoy the story :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My POV:

Sasuke arose from his coffin, and looked around the room. Candles were lit, and there was a cup of fresh blood on the table. The raven-haired Uchiha licked at his lips, feeling his throat burn with thirst. Sebastian, the family butler, bowed to the hungry vampire. "Sasuke-sama." He simply said, holding a hand out. Sasuke took it, and let Sebastian help him to his feet. He was eager to put out the burning sensation in his throat.

Sasuke grabbed the cup, and chugged it down quickly. "More!" He demanded, his eyes flashing a dangerous red. "Yes, Sasuke-sama." Sebastian poured the cup up to the very top, and watched as Sasuke downed it down just as fast as the first one. "Don't be greedy, brother." It was Itachi, Sasuke's older brother. "Itachi-sama, he just woke up. Please, let him have his fill."

"Yes, I suppose....But he should hurry. Mother and father are waiting for him downstairs." And with that, Itachi left.

Sasuke wiped the blood away from his lips, before turning his attention to Sebastian. "How long have I been asleep?"

"Ten years."

"T-Ten years?" He choked out. No wonder Itachi seemed pissed. "You must find a mate this time. If you don't, you're slumber next time will last even longer."

"I don't take orders from a butler!" Sasuke spat, wrapping his fingers around Sebastian's throat. "You're damn lucky you're a vampire!"

"Sasuke!"

"What the hell do you want, Madara?"

"To say hello to my favorite cousin." He joked. Sasuke released his hold on the butler.

"Also, he's right. You mustn't wait any longer. Who knows if you'll even wake up next time."

"I hate this!" Sasuke roared. He didn't like the idea of spending forever with someone else, especially a woman! And the very thought of having children with them made Sasuke cringe. "You shouldn't keep you're parents waiting. Your father isn't in a pleasant mood-" "When isn't he?"

"Sasuke, you have no idea what your selfishness has done to us these past ten years! Because of you, my brother is dead!" Sasukes froze, his eyes widened with shock. "Izuna is...d-dead?" Madara shook his head.

"Hashirama wanted the life of one Uchiha, since we took the life of many Senju's. But it couldn't be any Uchiha, no...This Uchiha had to have royal blood. He...found out about your slumber, and set out to kill you. But Izuna was in you're room, waiting. And when Hashirama arrived, he offered up his life for yours."

"Izuna gave up his life? For me? Izuna hated me!"

"No matter how much he hated you, you were still his prince!" Madara shot back.

Sasuke felt bad for Madara's loss. If he had lost Itachi, like Madara had lost Izuna, he'd be crushed. "But remember, Sasuke, Shisui felt the same way."

"Yeah...But why are you bringing him....up..." Sasuke trailed off. He knew where Madara was getting at. Hashirama had killed more than one Uchiha that night. Yes, he killed Itachi's best friend, Shisui. "Why?!" Sasuke yelled.

Madara continued to look at the ground, his face emotionless. "He wasn't satisfied with Izuna's death. Sword drawn out and covered in Izuna's blood, he charged forward to your coffin. But Shisui jumped in the way..."

"No..."

"Itachi was the one who found their bodies. He's still traumatized....But he keeps it all bottled up inside. Sasuke, he needs you."