I locked my room and met everyone in the garden.

"Let's go have some breakfast and then will go to Como Cocoa Island," Zoe said happily.

"My Lucas is going to the Island with me, right Lucas?" Claire said in her high-pitched voice.

Before Lucas could reply I spoke up "Are you blind or do you love to get insulted?" I asked Claire irritated by her.

Now, Claire got interrupted by Samuel  "Claire, stop your melodrama and digest the fact that he's engaged."

She glared at him and went back to her room.

We all had breakfast in the M6M restaurant. After filling our stomachs we went to Como Cocoa Island by speedboat ride.

It was just a 40-minute ride. All the girls wore bikinis inside, at the hotel and guys wore boxers and t-shirts.

The Como Cocoa Island is located in South Male tattoo and is famous for Scuba diving, snorkelling, relaxing spa.

After everyone reached we girls went scuba diving swaying our hips and the boys were busy clicking pictures. Yeah, this was a reverse situation.

We all were made to wear the suit for diving. We were supposed to go in small groups of about three to four.
I, Lucas, and Zoe paired up.
Damian, Sebastian, and Aiden paired up. They got along well.
Sarah, Ethan, and Hazel paired up.
Savannah, Elijah, Samuel paired up.

I guess Savannah likes him because she was looking at him with such love but that was not observed by Samuel. I guess he doesn't like her or just didn't notice.

No no this can't happen. Savannah likes Samuel but Samuel doesn't and Sebastian likes Savannah but she isn't aware.

It's just a single day and maybe she's attracted to him by looks. All you have to do is play cupid. After all, they both know well each other who knows they might even fall in love?... My mind said these...

May like maybe not.
May like him, Maybe not.

I was busy deciding when the driving instructor asked me to focus. He was teaching us some breathing exercises in case if we need. And hand signals to communicate with our buddies.

After half an hour of practice, we all dived in. The view under the water was breathtaking.

There were plenty of fishes, seahorses, Neon slug, Manta rays, etc.

The funny thing that happened was Sebastian chased an octopus. He found his head very cute and soft. We all met under the water diving in one direction.

We were not able to talk so he took his hand towards his chest and pressed his hands together. We all looked at him weirdly and controlled our laughs. Elijah and Aiden took his video. When they were busy taking video Lucas grabbed my hand and took me to a place. And OH MY GOD!! I saw a beautiful tree with red leaves. I didn't know the name of the tree but it was so beautiful. Lucas and I took the picture and went back to where we were.

When we both reached there all took a selfie together, Savannah saw a Whale Shark and panicked and that made her jump into Samuel's arms. I giggled and took a picture.

After it seemed like forever we came out of the water. After coming out the first thing we did was saw Sebastian's video.

Aiden laughed so hard that he turned red and the phone fell from his hand. Sarah and Hazel were pestering Elijah to send him the video.

Samuel, Zoe, Ethan, and I were writing feedback on the dive. Damian and Lucas were talking.

Wait, Talking!

Not possible!

My eyes have been mistaken.

After talking God knows what they shook hands.

That was weird. At night both were mad at each other and now all bro types.

I was taking selfies when Lucas called me.

"Hello sweetheart, what's the game you were talking about yesterday?"

"Excuse me." I tried to play dumb.

"Stop playing and say me the game or I'm going to swat your hips right now."

I narrowed my eyes and stood up. I went near the girls and told them the game.

Lucas kept looking at me. I smirked at him, turned my back towards him, bend on my knees, and swayed my hips in a sassy way.

I was about to turn around to look at his reaction when he hugged me from behind. I could feel his erection on me.

"Next time you seduce me, my cock won't be touching you on the outside. I will push myself hard into you that you'll scream." He whispered.

"Enough of your PDA, let's test your love towards your wife to be," Hazel said coming towards us with a blindfold in her hand.

~~~~~

How do you like the story so far? 
It was not easy for me to write this chapter. I completed this chapter finally, today. I was working on it for the past three days.

Let me know your opinions on this chapter in the comments section below and also let me know if you guys have been to the Maldives ever?

~~~~~