I don't want to tell Kehlani that I'm not stupid and I know but she looks so excited and that will just crush her. So when I comes I know to act surprised.

"How do I look?" Kehlani comes out of the closet as my mouth drops.

"Like a fucking goddess, oh my-" I stood from seat and checked her out as she blushed.

"You look hot too babe" she winked as I giggle and finished my lip stick. Flirting with your best friend is better then flirting with a boy and you can't tell me other wise.

"Let's go" I smiled as i Hooked my arm in hers.

"The dungeons are actually creepy at night" Kehlani nervously giggled as we walk through the empty halls.

"How can it be scary? We live here" I ask as she sighs.

"These halls are always filled and it's just spooky" she shrugs her shoulder.

"Where is this place Kehlani?" I ask as she laughs.

"In the Great hall" she says as I stop and look at her.

"At the it her side of the school!? Lani" I whined as she laughs and drags me.

"Stop being a wuss-"

"You're the one that's scared" I raise an eye brow at her.

She shushes me as I roll my eyes and laugh.

"What if we-"

"Bit late isn't it?" Kehlani lets out a loud yell as she pulls on my arm.

"Holy fuck- Mr Malfoy you have to stop doing that" she panting, holding onto her chest for dear life.

Draco raised an eye brow as he looks at her in amusement. He loves seeing people afraid of him.

"Miss Moore-" he turns his head towards me and stops in his words. He looks me slowly up and down before drawing his bottom lip in between his teeth.

"Mr Malfoy?" Kehlani asks as she takes in Draco and I staring at each other "Oh- right well Um. I'm gonna go ahead, don't be too long" she says as she walks off.

As she turns the corner Draco looks me up and down once more before stopping at my stomach. He chuckled and steps closer to me, drawing his hand up to caress the fabric of my dress before reaching down to the hem of my dress, twirling a loose string and harshly yanking it off.

He dropped the string , his hand still lingering near my arse as he pressed his hand to my dress and moves up to my back, making my breathing hitch as he brushes against the still tender cut he left me.

He flinched slightly as his finger tips lightly scraped the area, smirking when he realised what it was, feeling the letters through the thin material.

He moved his hand before pressing hips lips lightly against my ear "Have fun" he breathlessly chuckles, sending shivers down my spin before he kissed my ear lobe and walks off, leaving me breathless in the process. 

9:30. I have an hour to get this party over with.

I made my way to the great hall where I lightly knocked on the door. Kehlani opened the door as she smiled.

"Took you long enough" she playfully rolls her eyes as she grabs my hand and drags me into the completely dark room.

As soon as i step into the room the lights spring on and about 100+ people jump up and yell "SURPRISE!!" Actually making my soul leave my body.

"Holy fuck-" I pant. As the pipeline clap and yell some 'Happy birthdays'

I regain my breath as I walk into the party. Saying my thank you's to everyone as I finally get to the bar.

"Tiffany can I get-"

"A double fire Whisky, of course" she chuckled as she puts me the drink "Thank you" I smile as I down the drink. This is gonna be a long one.

"I gotta go, Lani!" I yell over the loud music as she frowns and looks at the time.

"Really? Awwwww" she whined, very drunk. I had only had a few drinks, I feel like what is about to happen I would like to remember.

"Bye, Honey. You'll feel this tomorrow" I laugh and kiss her on the cheek as she down another shot. She really will regret this tomorrow.

I shake my head and say good bye to the rest of my friends before leaving the great hall.

It's 10:20 so I have 10 minutes to get to the room of requirement. Luckily i know exactly where I'm going from Draco and I's previous shenanigans.

I arrive and thankfully the door is already there so without knocking I walk in. The setting is same as always, a normal bedroom.

It seems to be considerably empty as I shortly look around for Draco but he's just not here. I sigh and turn around towards the bed and spot a black box with a gold ribbon wrapped around it.

Curiously gets the better of me as I slowly walk over and read the note on top of the box

For my one and only love ;)

I smile a pull the ribbon off the box, carefully opening the lid so nothing jumps out at me.

I tear the lid completely off and inside is a bunch of tissue. I'm confused until I pick of the tissue and met with a small black bullet. I pick up the object with confusion, what the fuck is it?

I inspect the object closer as I twist the handle and it's starts to vibrate. Ohhhhhh- fuck I'm stupid. It's a vibrator. I turn it off and fish further into the box.

Next I find a blindfold. It was black silk with my initials knitted in green. I dig further and find a ball gag, a small giggle leaves my lips as I observe it. The next thing in the box was a long red rope, I felt myself mentally and physically gulp as I pulled the rope from the box, placing it on the bed next to me.

At the bottom of the box was another small box. I pull it open to reveal a small white lingerie set, it was cute and... revealing. I pull the set from the box as something falls onto the ground.

I put down the set and crouch down to pick up the small black object "What- Oh my God" I whisper shout as a hand flys to my mouth.

It's a fucking butt plug.

I had never used one before so this is different and scary. I laugh and place the items back into the box and move it onto the floor.

"Ok now what-"

Cut off as I'm roughly pressed down onto the mattress, my arse in the air and cheek pressed into the blanket. A harsh pressure on my neck making it hard but not impossible to breath.

"comme mes cadeaux, petit? (Like my presents, Little one?)" he whispers in my ear as i whimper, the sound being muffled due to my face smushed into the mattress.

He pulls me up so my back is pressed against his chest as he speaks "You seem so innocent until there is moments like these where I know you're just begging for me to fuck you"

I do nothing but moan as he spins me around and connects his lips to mine. Hot and rough as he syncs his movements, making my insides melt.

"I want you to have the lingerie on, blindfold on and laying flat on your back, legs spread as wide as they go. I will be back" he whispers against my lips as I slightly nod "Words, darling" his hand tightens around my neck as I gasp.

"Yes, Draco"

"Good girl"

I'm sorry y'all! I was gonna out smut in this chapter but it was just getting too goddam long, but I PROMISE you shall receive in the next chapter.

I'm writing it as you read this!

Word count 1940.