Chapter 52 - The Salvage King

Start from the beginning

Luffy: "WHAT THE HELL?! WHY DID A SHIP FALL FROM THE HEAVENS?!"

Sanji: "Somethings going on..." Usopp was shaking in fear while Chopper was holding onto (Y/N)'s face in fear.

Usopp: "Ohm, the Grand Line is a crazy and bizarre place!"

(Y/N): "Help... I'm blinded with cuteness." he walks around in circles and Robin pulled Chopper away from the ink man's face.

Sanji: "What's wrong, Nami-san?"

Nami: "Our Log Pose is broken! It's pointing upwards into the sky."

Robin: "Wrong. It was updated by an island with stronger magnetism." she explained making Nami confused.

(Y/N): "If it's pointing up, then that's mean there's a sky island we need to get to." he finishes.

Straw Hats: "SKY ISLAND?!"

Luffy: "What's that? IS IT A FLOATING ISLAND?!"

Usopp: "I-Is that why the ships that fall was from the island?"

Zoro: "I don't see shit, there's no island up there in the sky."

Robin: "Thats not it. To be precise, a sea is what's floating." she said making Luffy, Usopp and Chopper dropped their jaws in excitement.

Sanji: "I'm getting more confused than ever."

Luffy: "YA-HOO! THERES A SEA WITH AN ISLAND FLOATING IN THE SKY?! THAT'S OUR NEXT STOP!"

Usopp: "HEY, GUYS! TURN THE RUDDER UPWARDS!"

This made Robin sighed at their childish behavior and (Y/N) just ink over their mouths to stop them. They were to,d that they couldn't go upwards.

Robin: "Just being honest, I've never seen the sky island, nor do I know much about it."

(Y/N): "I got drawings what it could be, plus, I've read books about them."

Nami: "But that doesn't prove anything. It's impossible for an island or sea to float in thin air! So the Log Pose is broken."

Robin: "No, Navigator."

(Y/N): "We shouldn't worry about the Log Pose, we should worry about how to get in the sky instead."

Robin: "He's right, no matter what weird situations this ship gets caught up in, or how panicked we get, we must not doubt the Log Pose. This is an ironclad rule. What we shouldn't do is putting our heads together and not use common sense."

Sanji: "What does that mean, Robin-chan?"

(Y/N): "Let me put it in a language you can understand. It means that there's an island in the sky where the Log Pose is pointing."

On the ship was a coffin that's full with nothing buy bones. Chopper was "hiding" again behind the mast scared of what Robin is doing. She was placing the pieces of skull back together, (Y/N) was checking the bones out. Zoro founds out that Luffy and Usopp was missing. They were on the crashed ship.

Zoro: "What're they doing now?" he scratched his head.

Chopper: "Exploration, they said." he answered the swordsman,