Simon was kind enough to let Josh undo his pants for him. As Simon separated from Josh for the second time, he felt Josh's hand graze his ass. A giggle trickled out the slinky boy's mouth.

He laid on the floor carefully pulling off his pants. Methodically, struggling to remain sexy but never once dropping the façade, lacing his heels through each pant leg so it doesn't get stuck. Once the pants were tossed to the side, his body was covered in nothing but see-through undies and a pair of glittery heels strapped to his feet.

Simon rolled to his knees. He stretched his right hand out along the floor, reaching, leading his whole body forward. His head was tilted on the floor. Back arched, ass and feet in the air, knees propping them up. He slid back but remained on all fours. Crawling toward Josh. A hand latched itself onto each knee. They rubbed up and down the thighs while Simon's lustful eyes flicked between Josh's gaze and his crotch. Simon bit his lip.

Josh looked down with the smarmiest grin. Dripping from him was a decadent arrogance thinking he was completely entitled to this kind of worship. He always got what he wanted. He was terribly spoiled. And Simon only fed into that fantasy. It made Josh quite the prick. Which admittedly annoys Simon at times, but every other time he finds it hot. There's a certain element of command and dominance when he acts like a jerk. Simon can't bare to tell him he's in the wrong because that would shatter his illusion of the world revolving around him. All Simon wants to do is keep him happy. Besides, it makes Simon feel so special to be included in Josh's world where he makes everything revolve around him (Simon) too. To be the one person Josh is never mean to meant something.

Simon's lips hovered above Josh's, who was anticipating finally being able to properly touch him. It only distracted him from what Simon was actually trying to get to. A hand played with his zipper and button causing Josh reflexively buck his hips forward. To no avail, did he find any alleviation. 

"May I?" Simon prompted. A finger waited patiently between Josh's flesh and waistband. Josh answered with a hand to Simon's head pushing him down between his legs.

The only words Josh spoke during the entire exchange was a positive affirmation of,  

"Such a pretty boy." Spoken through deep moans while watching Simon.

Later;

They interchangeably thanked the waiter who had finished pouring their glasses of red wine. The restaurant was so dimly lit. Each table had a candle on it and the people sitting around the table were all dressed up to eat out.

"A toast." Josh raised his glass.

"To what?" Simon held the stem, waiting to lift his glass.

"To keeping each other in good company."

"I can cheers to that." Simon raised his mid-air before clinking it against Josh's. They both sipped their wine of heavy cherry flavor while maintaining eye contact.

"So you've only got one more day in the library." Simon started.

"Thank god." Josh sighed, falling back into his chair.

"Maybe next time you won't get caught." He referred to the drinking during class that had gotten Josh in trouble in the first place. 

"I haven't been since then."

"Out of curiosity, of the days I see you, how many are you drunk?"

"Well I see you about four times so... three out of the four I'd say. Also depends on the time of day."

"That many? Damn you are a high functioning alcoholic." he commented. Honestly, the number surprised him. It made him wonder: How many times did he think Josh was sober when he actually wasn't? Of course, Simon knows he always drunk if it's late into the night.