20) Be there for me

Black lingerie veiled Simon's body. His bare ass perched itself at the edge of Josh's bed. He pulled up the transparent thigh high stockings and connected them to the matching garters. While adjusting his convoluted outfit, Josh approached him nonchalantly. This boy is so alluring. The delicious sight before him was irresistible. Perhaps foreplay is overrated. Josh just wanted to get straight to the point. Once this artwork waltzed into his place, he began thinking with his penis not his brain. As apparent by him nonstop touching Simon's body.

"Don't get too worked up. I'm not taking your whole dick tonight. My ass is tired. It's just gonna be the tip and make it slow too." Simon laid the ground rules.

"You're a bossy bottom today." he snickered.

"I prefer the term 'power bottom'." Simon corrected him. His long legs extended to touch the floor. As he stood, his hand carefully wrapped around the bedpost and he did a little half spin around it away from the handsy man. He strutted over to the tall dark wood dresser. He peeked behind himself to smirk at Josh who was too distracted by Simon's ass to notice. While he was distracted, Simon rustled in a drawer to pull out a black choker with a metal ring hanging from it. "So you're gonna," He walked back over and placed the object in Josh's hand. "Put this collar on me and tell me how I can be at your service today, Joshy."

thirty minutes later;

Phone ringing

"Pause. I actually gotta take this in case it's serious. You," Josh takes the leash and begins tying it to the bedpost at the end of the bed. "Don't move a muscle." Simon nods his head. "Good boy... Hey mom!"

Simon's attentive posture dropped once the door was closed. He sat there not knowing what to do. He glanced over at the bedside table. A near empty bottle of vodka was at the far edge behind the bottles of lube and lotion. His brown leather wallet tossed next to the AirPods case. Simon lunged over the bed to reach for the wallet. It seemed the phone call may take a minute so he might get away with a little nosing around. The tips of his fingers were able to pull it close enough to grab. There wasn't much unexpected inside. A couple of credit or debit cards, driver's license, school ID, a condom, and healthy amount of cash. Simon's fingers danced across the edge of each twenty dollar bill. He stopped over the sixth one as an urge to pull it on jerked his hand down. He fought his good conscious in the temptation to pocket some spare money. But Simon wouldn't dare break Josh's trust.

Hidden behind the green was a small something else. Simon pulled it out to reveal a photo. It was slightly damaged from the creases of being folded for so long. It was a posed family photo of a very young Josh in his mother's lap, clinging onto her, while he looked excitedly at his father. Both parents properly smiled into the camera. The father was quite handsome. Simon could see his strong resemblance to Josh now. The photo was refolded and shoved back in the wallet before Simon threw it back on the table. There were no other photos around the room except for one picture frame that had been face down since Simon first walked in nearly a year ago. Although there was a photo booth picture of him and Josh from the homecoming fair lazily taped to the side of the mirror on his other dresser.

The door drifted open. His arms hung heavy by his side. A ghostly appearance haunted Josh's face.

"Sorry. We can continue next week." He spoke. Simon unhooked the leash from the collar before undoing the latter from his neck. He moved gradually, spooked by the way Josh stood silently to the side just staring at the floor. As curious as he was, Simon kept his questions to himself. Still he began walking to Josh to maybe hug him better.

"Do you want me to-"

The phone rung again. Josh snatched it back. His face folded into anger at the caller ID: 'Dad'.