15) Smother me

"Hello?"

"Vik," a voice moaned for his attention over the phone. "We should hangout."

"Now? It's almost eight o'clock, Si."

"Please? I miss you." They had just seen each other yesterday. But the logic didn't matter to Vik. Simon was begging to see him. Vik wasn't going to challenge that.

"Is something wrong?" He asked, taking a few more steps down the hall so Harry couldn't hear him through the door.

"I've just had some troubles weighing on my mind."

"What troubles does a pretty boy like you have?" Vik heard Simon giggle from the other end.

"Stupid, sexy ones. I'd like to forget about them." A silence fell because Vik wasn't sure what to say to that. Simon had something in mind, "I could really use some help."

"Oh?" Vik inflected. It sounded like Simon was hinting at a certain activity. Their early days of sleeping together were shared over this casual pastime of theirs. Since then Vik had been taking more accountability of how he spent his time and how he treated his body.

"We haven't taken a trip together in a while. Can I meet you at the water tower?"

"I suppose I have enough time to procrastinate for one night." School was in the morning so Vik knew he would 100% regret this. It wasn't very responsible of him to agree to this. Although, who can say no to reliving the good ol' days?

"Fabulous. I can bring my own supply."

"Save it. I've got all you need."

"Thanks love." It was solemn. His tone, that is. Vik worried over what was causing his always bright personality to become so lackluster.

At the water tower;

Simon and Vik sat across from each other on the ground underneath the tall blue structure. Their knees touched as they leaned in close. A sliver of air remaining between their tongues they stuck out. Each boy placed a sweet-tart on the center of their tongue. A tingling sensation coated the tastebuds. The Candy was retracted into their mouths for them to suck on until it fizzled away into a disintegrated mess. Simon pulled Vik onto his lap. Their foreheads rested against each other. They giggled ever so quietly, not wanting to say a word. While staring into the other's eyes, they anticipated the eventual onset of delusion and deterioration of the world around them.

A couple hours in, the two were sprawled out on the concrete. Barely having moved a foot from where he first sat, Simon's body stirred. His hand flopped around like a fish until it found the other boy's body. Simon couldn't tell what his limbs were doing as he moved them. He just knew to keep moving. It was best not to materialize the surroundings. It only makes everything more confusing. A velvet blue light cast down from the legs of the tower. The color was so overpowering that the ground, building, and sky all bled into an indistinguishable blue. At least Vik's coat is a bright tan color that stood out amongst the melted background. To Simon, his hand looked like it was touching Vik's feet but he knew he was actually touching his coat because of the felt texture. The hand with a mind of its own dug around. That was enough to awaken Vik. He sat up to see the moons that were Simon's pupils staring at him.

"What are you doing?" The words jumped out at a normal pace to him and Simon. In reality they flowed out all at once in a lengthy sound.

"This." Simon showed him the baggie of pink powder dangling from his fingers. Vik put his head back down, unable to form a response. Then the chill of a spring night tickled his stomach. Vik's head raised a little to see Simon had pushed his shirt up, exposing his stomach.