13) Touch me

Knock, knock

Josh's head popped into the hallway from his room. He wasn't expecting Simon to be here so soon. Josh finished tucking in his shirt on the way to the door. Standing on the outside was indeed the tall man. He stood with his hands on his hips and a venomous glare that bit deep into anyones soul. Right away Josh recognized a key article of clothing.

Simon's polo shirt with horizontal stripes on the chest was the first thing Josh had ever bought for him. In fact everything he was wearing was from Josh - the pants, heels, necklace, and even the underwear. And he was going to get to see it all.

On the floor.

It was Simon's way of showing his appreciation while implying the only person he belonged to tonight was Josh.

"Dinner's not for another hour." Josh reminded him.

Simon put a hand on Josh's chest and began pushing him back into the living room. Along the way Simon grabbed a chair from the eating area and swung it around so it was behind Josh. Simon pushed him into the seat.

"Then that gives us plenty of time." he growled, bending over to be eye level. Simon needed to make it clear that Harry stood no chance when compared to his raw eroticism. He was going to rub his body all over Josh's to remind him why he spends his money on him. And it should only be on him. Josh was instantaneously aroused by Simon's control of the situation. The seated man didn't have to ask for anything. Simon wanted to do this all on his own. Josh won't have to lift a finger.

Simon took a few steps back, setting his phone, playing a song of his choice, to the side. As soon as the first chord of the song hit, he slowly dropped. He popped back up right before his butt touched the floor. By this point he had practiced this routine so many times, there was no thought needed on what pose to hit next. Once the mood had been set, Simon sauntered around to behind the seated man.

Simon swiftly pulled off his own shirt while behind Josh. He extended his arm in front of Josh so he could see the shirt before it fell to the floor. Next Simon started working on Josh's shirt. He undid just enough buttons to allow his hands to run underneath the shirt, feeling Josh's bare chest. Content from watching Josh flex his hips forward created a smirk on the corner of Simon's mouth.

When he came back to the front, Simon placed his right foot on the edge of the chair. His whole body rolled in a mesmerizing fashion. Meanwhile, his hands that were reached up to the ceiling descended back down. They slid down his own body, feeling his hot skin. The foot dropped to one side of Josh and the other followed suit on the opposite side. Simon's hand grabbed the back of the chair. The blue and the green in their eyes mixed into a lavish hazel.

Simon's hips swayed hypnotically. Ghosting above Josh's crotch before finally sitting down on him. That beautiful creamsicle sunset highlighted his half-naked body. A mental picture of that moment was taken in Josh's mind. He wished he had a real one that would capture every little detail that will otherwise fade over time in his mind. Simon continued grinding into him, dramatically letting his head fall back. At one point he accidentally grinded down harder than he meant to out of excitement. When he brought his head back up Josh cupped Simon's cheek. Simon rubbed into his hand like cat rubs its face on a sharp corner of a table. 

Simon rose back up and parted from Josh's lap. The feet stepped in between Josh's legs so Simon's butt was now hovering over his lap. He held himself up by gripping onto Josh's knees. Josh didn't think it was possible for Simon to be even more sultry than he already was. But this striptease proved him incredibly wrong. The motion of those hips was too alluring for Josh to keep his hands off any longer. His hands snaked to the front of Simon, hurriedly undoing the button and zipper.