11) Look at me

61 minutes later;

It was becoming annoying now. Tobi watched Harry pause his work again. The pencil suspended over the paper mid-sentence as Harry's mind drifted elsewhere. This was the fourth time in forty-five minutes he got distracted. They were so close to the end. Tobi folded his arms, wishing his student would finish the task so they could move on to the final notes. 

Like all the other times he zoned out, the blank stare was followed by Harry peeping over his left shoulder. Tobi had enough. It was clear who was distracting Harry so badly. Thinking back to when they were at the pharmacy, Tobi wanted to make up for telling his friend "no" last time.

"There's only fifteen minutes left. I think I'll end things early today." Tobi closed the Spanish workbook. Harry's head perked up.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I think you understand the vocab well. Go see him." Tobi winked. A light dusting of pale pink blush covered Harry's cheeks. He never realized how obvious his crush was. To him, it was all kept under the surface. Although, to be fair, he had told pretty much everyone by this point. "I think they had a lot of middle eastern history books to put away." he shared.

With limited time to capture Ethan's attention, Harry scrambled to put everything in his backpack. Now that the time had come to put himself on the spot, his heart rate skyrocketed. The incoming moment had been planned out play by play for days now, yet there was no telling how this would go. Harry couldn't remember any move he had previously thought of. In all of his ideations he was irresistibly hot and stunning. Right now though, he might just come across as an immature child.

Just a few aisles away from where Josh and Ethan were, Harry stopped. He disappeared into a different one a few rows down to collect himself. On the outside he looked put together; Hair was all in the right place, skirt at an appropriate length, and socks unwrinkled. So he took a deep breath, shook out all the nerves, and wore a pouty closed-mouth smile.

Harry strutted over, toe-to-heel and hips barely swaying, with his hands behind his back. Knowing that he was about to break his innocent image, sparked a newfound excitement inside. He did his best to remain as innocent looking as possible despite the smile growing increasingly mischievous.

"Hi Ethan!" he purred.

"Hey Harr~y." his voice shivered at the subtle sexiness of his crush in a little skirt and heels. The shakiness in his voice caught Josh's attention. He peered over his shoulder to see what Ethan was shuttering over. Josh raised a curious eyebrow at the sight of Harry. He had never paid attention to the little blonde before.

"What are you guys doing?" Harry tilted his head at the rolling ladder, placing a hand on the railing before totally leaning against it. 

"Putting away the last of our books." he answered. The thundering of his heart racing made his hearing go blurry. He hoped his unbreaking stare wasn't too creepy.

"Do you use this ladder?"

"Yeah, in fact I've got one more to put away up there."

"I'll put it away!" Harry volunteered. Wait, he's supposed to be letting the boys do chores for him! Harry internally scolded himself for being so dumb. It was too late to take it back now in his mind.

"Are you sure? Might be dangerous in those heels." Ethan warned.

"I'll be careful." He snatched the book out of his hand and ascended to the top. It was definitely nerve wracking in these shoes. Even so, Harry had no choice but to keep his unsureness hidden. "Which books do I put it next to?" He looked down. Perhaps coming up here wasn't a bad decision after all. This height offered an interesting angle that aligned with some of Simon's other advice.