16) Be with me

Thanks for the reads :)

sunday;

A low battery warning flashed on his tablet. Ethan took that as a sign it was time to stop binging graphic design tutorials. There were a lot of useful tips and tools brought to his attention. Now he should work to apply them. First, he wanted to sketch something out on paper to reference before sketching it with a stylus.

Ethan moved from his bed to desk. All the while he tried to think of what to draw. There wasn't much coming to his head. It was frustrating considering he should've been greatly inspired by all the incredible art he was watching others draw. One particular image used up all of the space in his brain, not allowing any other idea the room needed to fully develop. 

That ass.

Framed perfectly by the skirt and the socks. The soft colors warming his pale skin. The style of the underwear cutting through the middle of each cheek, sliding down them the more he bent over. And the way it all looked from down below too was magnificent. 

The only way for Ethan to get the blessed image out of his head was to draw it out. So he sketched out that frame of Harry's butt. Yet, when it was there on the paper it felt lack luster. There was something missing. Ethan flipped to a new page when he realized what needed to be included. This time he drew it with Harry's face. The drawing stared back at him with the same doe-eyed look and parted bottom lip as the real boy does. 

A rush of many more ideas of improving the drawing flooded Ethan's mind. All of which involved inserting himself into the picture. Whether it was him spanking Harry to watch the ass jiggle, or him yanking on the underwear to give a wedgie and hear Harry mewl in pain, or him burying his face deep between-

"Okay that's enough."

Ethan said aloud, as his thoughts were getting out of hand. He closed his sketchbook and put it back away for no one to see. This infatuation had gone on long enough. It was becoming increasingly difficult for him to contain the yearnings within. And while he tried so hard to be well behaved, Josh had no hesitation in trying to steal Harry away. Ethan was mad at Josh for only so long before he came to terms with the fact that he was letting his friend make all the moves. Ethan wasn't doing anything despite knowing full-well Harry liked him back.

He has to shoot his shot; otherwise this opportunity will slip away like all the ones before he never went after.

Now is the time to ask Harry out.

monday;

This might be embarrassing. Maybe even humiliating. Ethan didn't like having to ask for help. Let alone from Vik of all people. If Ethan wanted to succeed in winning Harry over, he needed the knowledge necessary from Vik. This man knows him best. Ethan doesn't want Vik to think little of him, or think that he has any advantage over Ethan. But Ethan has to go into this acting nice. The tough guy act won't swing too well here.

"Hey, Vik." he greeted, entering the library.

"Ethan! Hi. What can I help you with?" Ethan hops over the counter. Vik bumps his back against the counter, making room.

"I was, uh, wondering something. If I could ask you... the question I'm wondering. Don't take this- Why are you looking at me like that?" he frowned.

"Because you're being shy and flustered and it's scaring me." 

"Oh, well, I guess I should just ask it then. What are some- Well stop fucking looking at me like I'm a freak, you loser!" he barked.

"Sorry! Go on." Vik cowered slightly. Wrong move. Ethan mentally slapped himself.