9) Fuck me

The echoes of impatience pounded through the hall with each tap of the foot. As the man from afar came closer, the smacking of gum being aggressively chewed could be heard. The scowl was deadly. His crossed arms showed discontent. However, Simon could only be so threatening when dressed with a bandana tied around his neck like an ascot. It's red color popped against the black of his t-shirt.

"Hey." JJ casually said. Simon didn't say anything back. He kept scowling and then he suddenly looked away. "What's the matter with you?"

"I've been waiting for two hours for you to show up." he grumbled.

"Sorry I was busy taking care of some things." JJ shrugged it off.

"Sounds like bullshit." Simon hissed. He's nice but not as complacent as people view him to be.

"Why are you being such a bitch?" JJ grabbed Simon by the face, squishing his cheeks. Simon ripped JJ's hand off of his face.

"Don't touch me like that."

"I'll touch you how I want." The hand reaching for a second time was swatted away by Simon.

"Stop!"

But he tried a third time. This time Simon let him take the controlling hold of his head. Simon stared at him with a hurtful anger. Tears swelled up covering his eyes in a glossy sheen. It was times like this Simon hated how he gave in. It just let him get walked over again later. But it was more fun to work out problems through sex.

"Fuck me."

JJ obeyed the command. Simon's back slammed so hard against the wall it could've broke. He wasted no time shoving his tongue into the submissive's mouth. Each hand was pinned against the wall. JJ pushed them up over his head. He held the wrists together with one hand. The other hand snaked to Simon's neck. Simon gasped his last breath of air before the hand squeezed the same trigger points it always does. Simon's eyelids battered as that deep euphoria started flowing in. JJ barely let go enough to let him speak.

"What can I do?" JJ asked rhetorically.

"Touch me how you want." Simon answered. JJ released Simon so he could drag his fuck-toy to the restroom.

That's what he liked about JJ. No one is as rough and ruthless as he is. JJ would choke him, tie him, and step on him. JJ makes Simon feel like the whore he is. Forfeit all autonomy and liberty. Let his body get used. And he enjoyed every minute of it. In his darkest fantasies that's his only purpose: To say yes. He was well aware it was an unhealthy coping mechanism for his trauma. But it got him off. So he carries on coping this way with JJ.

Fight and fuck.

And after all that, they still went to get bubble tea. It was Simon's choice of reward for making it through JJ. And JJ was paying to save Simon the dollars he would have to spend buying a new bandana. JJ ripped his red one when using it to muzzle him. 

They shuffled a few steps forward closer to the cashier. Simon stood behind JJ with his wrapped around the slightly shorter man and his chin resting on the top of his head. While waiting in line, Simon read the menu and discovered items he never knew were served here. Once he found what he liked, he never changed it. The thought never occurred to taste a new drink.

"Are you okay?" JJ asked, attempting to look up.

"Yeah. Why?"

"Just checking."

The thoughtful gesture caused Simon to hold him tighter. JJ had the sweetest, softest side to him that Simon wishes other people saw. It wasn't fair how much all of his friends over looked JJ. To be fair, part of the reason they never got to know him is because he chooses to seclude himself. Personally, JJ only cares about Simon's self. He doesn't care to know the other aspects of his life. Once they were holding their orders in their hands, they went back outside to enjoy them. A little table with two chairs was set up outside right around the corner.