1) Lick me

There was no reason for him to grip so hard but he always did. At this point, Vik couldn't feel if Harry was squeezing his hand so hard that the tips of Harry's French manicured nails dug into him slightly. Harry tugged upward at the sleeve of his baby blue sweatshirt so the cuff wasn't in-between their hands.

Ever since the two small boys were assigned a dorm together, they've become inseparable.

"It's going to a be a good lesson today." Vik reassured his close friend as they entered the library. "You've been asking more questions and I can tell it's really helping you."

"Thanks. I'm becoming a lot more comfortable doing so." A baby grin appeared on the blonde's face. "There's just so many different endings to remember. And between regular and irregular verbs, ugh!"

"Well it's a good thing you've got one of the best tutors I know." Vik gave a squeeze with his hand.

"And one of the hottest." Harry giggled. They composed themselves as they approached the table where said "hot" tutor was sitting.

"Hey guys!"

"Hi, Tobi! How are you?" Vik returned. Him and Harry set their backpacks on the carpeted floor before Harry took his seat across from Tobi.

"I'm great. Excited for another day of sharing my knowledge with you." he said more to Harry, the boy he is teaching. Vik took off his beige trench-coat and hung it on the back of a chair next to Harry's.

"I'm gonna go make sure Josh and Ethan here. Then I'll be back to do some of my calculus, okay?" Vik informed Harry with one of his caramel colored hands on the back of the other's chair. Harry looked up at him and nodded.

With Harry settled in and comfortable, Vik set off to take care of his own business. The "delinquents", as he liked to call them, are very unenthused about having to spend their afternoons shelving books. Therefore, Vik (who works at the library) has to repeatedly check to make sure they aren't slacking off. He scanned each aisle before finally locating the two.

"Hello fellas." Vik greeted. Both of the shelvers slowly looked to him with an angry glare. Their upset attitudes instilled in Vik both joy, because he knew he was in charge of them, and fear, because he knew they could still pummel him into the ground with one punch.

Josh crossed his arms over his mint green button down shirt that is always loosely tucked into his jeans. A belt and pair of dress shoes kept it all classy. Ethan simply liked to wear a fitted white t-shirt perfectly tucked into his jeans. No belt for him.

"Don't give me that smirk." Josh hissed.

"What smirk? I'm simply giving you a friendly 'hello' smile." Vik kept it playful. The smile - or smirk - vanished off of his face the moment Ethan came next to him and placed a hand on Vik's shoulder, maintaining a firm grasp.

His knuckles were still bruised from whatever skirmish he had managed to get into this past weekend. Today he dawned a band-aid on his left cheek that Vik was pretty sure wasn't there last week. Despite having got caught fighting someone - which is what landed him servicing in the library - it certainly hasn't dissuaded him from continuing such behavior.

"I don't care what you call it. Keep that goofy-ass look off your face." Ethan instructed. Vik took the note loud and clear.

"J-Just wanted to make sure you two were here." Vik let be known. Not wanting them to think he was trying to cause any trouble.

"My dad isn't paying my tuition to have me stand here putting away books." Josh complained.

"Oh right. Your dad is paying your tuition so you can get caught drinking in class. I forgot." Vik said facetiously.