"I can't always help it, Hermione!" the chosen one sighed and frowned.

Riley put a hand on his shoulder comfortingly.

Hermione started to take out her bag and tossed clothes to everyone. Ron and Harry started undressing and slipped on new clothes. Hermione unbuttoned her robe.

"Maybe I can. I don't know," Harry shrugged his shoulders and then took Riley's hand and kissed it gently.

"Yeah don't expect me to change in front of yall," Riley crossed her arms.

"Never mind! What did you see?" Ron waved Riley aside.

"He's angry. But he's scared too. He's going to make sure the other Horcruxes are safe," Harry looked at each of them.

"So he doesn't know that we took four of them? Huh, what's he gonna do when he finds out that they're gone?" Riley glanced at Harry.

"I reckon he'll do anything to stop us from finding the rest. There's more... one of them's at Hogwarts," Harry explained

"What?" Hermione, Ron, and Riley yelled in unison.

"Did you see it?" the blonde American cocked her head to the side.

"I saw the castle. And Rowena Ravenclaw. I think it must have something to do with her. We have to go there, now," Harry ordered.

"Woah woah woah, simmer down, Haz," Riley put her hands out in front of the chosen one.

"Tonight? But we have to plan. We have to figure out what-" Hermione looked exasperated.

"Honestly, Hermione, when have any of our plans actually worked? We plan, we get there and all hell breaks loose," Harry put on his pants while Riley shook her head but nodded.

"Afraid he's right. One problem uh Snape's Headmaster now. We can't just walk in the front door," Ron stated.

"Maybe we could go to Hogsmeade. There's a secret passage in Honeydukes!" Riley had a grin on her face.

"Good idea, but I still think this whole thing is a bit risky," Hermione complimented.

"Life is about taking risks, hun," the American threw an arm around the brunette girl.

Harry looked out in the distance in the way the dragon had flown off.

"There's something wrong with him. In the past, I could always follow his thoughts. Now everything feels disconnected," Harry ran a hand through his messy dark hair.

"Maybe it's because of the Horcruxes. Maybe he's growing weaker. Maybe he's dying," Ron shrugged his shoulders.

"No. It's more like he's wounded. If anything, he feels more dangerous," Harry looked at each of them with worry.

"Great, just great the bald bitch is even more powerful," Riley smacked her forehead.

....

Hogsmeade was empty and wanted posters of Harry were plastered everywhere. The shops were all closed and were shrouded in a thick fog. The Three Broomsticks however was open and light was shone from inside. Laughter was heard in the distance from the restaurant.

The group apparated into a small alley and immediately dashed towards Honeydukes.

At that moment Deatheaters spilled out of the Three Broomsticks.

"Fuck," Riley mumbled.

"There! Right there!" a Deatheater pointed at them as the group turned on their heels and vanished into another alley.