Chapter Sixty-Five Part III

One Eventually Finds Translucence In A Nebulous World

"We are part of your faction, Mistress." One admitted, and they aren't lying. "However, we must convince you to halt these attacks. The other Grims will soon awaken from their foolishness, you do not need to drag yourself along their fall."

I could see the number signs on the middle of their collars. None of the past servants I've killed so far have the first number on them, which means they've either been hiding considering my faction only has a few number compared to other Grims' factions, or just letting how all of this play out. I rolled my eyes at this.

"Where were you the last thirty minutes? You may be small in number, but I was so certain there were at least fifty of you, as Azto kept track." I wondered, shifting my gaze back to the wall. "Well, I guess it doesn't really matter." I touched the blocking wall, sensing it sapping my energy off me.

"Mistress, please stop this." Another pleaded, walking beside me as he held my shoulder. "Or we will have to force you--"

I grabbed his neck, slamming him hard over the wall that created a small crack on the metal. He doesn't have any energy that's why the wall doesn't have any effect on his constitution. I held his neck tighter, his veins almost popping out on his forehead at the lack of air as his hands attempted to get mine off. The others simply watched, hesitating on what to do.

"What was that? You forcing me to stop?" I shook my head. "How can nobody of you understands that you are weak? All of you are, and yet you still hope to stop me?"

The poor man gagged for air, but he wasn't getting any as life slowly left him after a few seconds, his neck lengthening at how hard I was holding it. I dropped the body, and along with it was the wall lifting back up to the ceiling. It made me think I was right, after all.  My energy was radiating around me, and I can't really push it all back inside since it only ever reacts on my emotions and right now, I'm still angry. That's why the wall will only ever open to those those who cannot manipulate spiritual energy.

Still, there was another wall around ten meters from where I stood, which means these walls could go on and I need more of these servants. Destroying them is near impossible for me. I may have an overwhelming spiritual energy but my strength is greatly base on that same energy. With my energy useless against the blocking system, my strength may as well be. Though thankfully, I have plenty of spares to use. With that in mind, I turned around and smiled playfully at the rest.

"You wouldn't mind doing a favour for me, would you?" I asked, walking towards the group.

"We will stand our grounds, Mistress. We will stop you." With what he said, all of them pulled out a gun and began shooting.

"How pitiful." I raised my hand, a layer of barrier forming before their bullets could have managed to pass.

I pushed the layer forward, the barrier immediately wrapping around them into a tight cage. I quickly clenched my hand into a ball of fist, the barrier squeezing them until they screamed in pain, their bodies pressed against one another and just like that, they exploded inside the tightening barrier.

Their insides were sliding over the transparency of my barrier, like a squeezed ketchup with its content boiling inside that tore the lead and container open. Blood and flesh littered on the floor the moment I made the barrier disappear, it was absolutely horrifyingly pleasuring to witness.

I've always just let these people get the better of me, always ignoring their murmurs and slanders whenever I walked through these halls. I ignored them because I was more focused on doing what I need to finish, and for three years I let them do them all do what they want. These damn servants underestimated me because I never retaliated. I even ignored the poisons in my foods and drinks for three years now, those Grims thinking they could kill me just like that in a peaceful manner.