THE MISTAKE

A conflict between two or more people called is street fight. A conflict between two or more kingdoms is called war. A conflict between two or more countries is called world war. Then what we called if there was a conflict between Ego and Anger??
To know this means you have to come into the story with me.

Present day...

News reporter:Welcome to X-press News. I was in the front of kkT educational institutions. The name Vikram Aditya was heard all over the country today, because he was a prisoner who has escaped from jail 7 times so far. According to our information, Vikram Aditya was worked as a physics lecturer in kkt educational institutions and also committed his first murder in this school.Let's see what people here have to say about Vikram Aditya.
What kind of person did vikram Aditya was?

Principal :Vikram follows time well. The quality I like about Vikram is his punctuality.But describing anger means vikram is a good example
Maths lecturer:I lent five thousand rupees to Vikram, he didn't return me yet.Actually i didnt ask him because i have a Fear that he will get angry if i ask money.
English madam:Vikram is very hot and love his curly hair. Once for fun I told Vikram that his hairstyle was not good. Then Vikram became angry and he tried to cut my hair.
Boys(students):Vikram Sir was very strict, each student must get 90 percent in his subject , otherwise he would get angry and beat everyone.Finally He left school, we were very happy.
Girls(students ):We are very sad that Vikram Sir left the school. Once there was a rumor in the school that there was an affair between Vikram Sir and Madam Renu, Sir had killed Madam in anger.
Watchman :Vikram sir was very nice and he used to give me money to drink tea. Once I took money from sir I forgot to give the rest of the money in it. Since then sir has been angry with me and stopped giving money to drink tea.
News reporter:God! I get angry at myself when I was hearing about Vikram. Everyone says different things about Vikram, but the word anger is common.So,it seems Vikram uses anger more than oxygen in his life."Where is Vikram aditya" is a hash tag trending now..ok keep watching our x-press news.

Signing off this is jeevana with cameraman ramana..

DAWKI, MEGHALAYA(EASTERN PART OF INDIA)

A person after watching x-press news.

Vikram was with me. I am Bhairav. Vikram suffers excruciating pain every day at this Bhairav's house.
(Hahahah..... Loughs loudly)

Bhairav ​​went to the room where Vikram was tied with metal chains. Vikram's body looks like it has been dipped in red. There were blood stains on the walls of that room.vikram was unconscious.
Then Bhairav started beating vikram with throny stick(stick which was covered with thrones).Bhairav was tired after beating vikram.
Bhairav:Pray to God that your name will not be heard on TV.I will take you to the brink of death every day.Because the revenge I have on you is not kill you in one day it kill you on every day. You have to experience death pain everytime when i heard your name.
Vikram :Bhairav! you hit me every time when you heard my name,I would not feel any pain for that.But every time you hear my name on TV you remembered the past I am very happy for that. Because in the past I did not show you the pain of death, I showed you hell.
After hearing vikram words, bhairav became anger and again he started beating vikram with throny stick.
After sometime,bhairav locked the room and came out.
Bhairav :Hey kriti, I'm going out and I'll bring something to eat. You don't go into that room. Inside the room is a beast, not a man.Take care.
Kriti:ok dad. Come soon..

Kriti has always wanted to talk with Vikram who was in the room. Because kriti wants to know that what happened in her father's past.
Kriti opened the lock with the key she had and went to the room.kriti was frightened when she saw the room.The room was very dark she was unable to see the vikram face.