She's a bit like a deer in headlights. (If deer could drool and stand like an idiot). But before she can even be embarrassed by her blush the bell rings and the chaos separates her from the angel and her pompoms.

It's not that Mr. Kim is boring. He isn't, Chaeyoung's friends are just a little wild. Jisoo seems to be working on equations that have nothing to do with history or their chemistry class, which probably means something will explode far too close for Chaeyoung's liking in a matter of days, Jungkook and Wendy are bent over a piece of paper on the desk between them giggling and smiling goofily and Chanyeol is asleep, as per usual. And as Kim drones on and on, and she and Jungkook trade doodles of Jungkook the President in the back of the room, she manages to forget about the incident this morning.

"Pssst, Park"

She ignores the whisper coming from behind her and focuses on perfecting Jungkook's historically appropriate monocle.

"Pssssssssssssst-"

Chaeyoung finally turns "What, Wendy?!"

Kim chooses this moment to take notice of the inattention of the back portion of the room "Ms.
Park, do you have something to share with the class?"

"Um-" she gapes a bit, caught off guard.

He raises an eyebrow waiting. The class starts snickering and she notices a group of girls in a cluster of desks by the door lean over to whisper to one another just loud enough for her to catch.

"WOw didn't know paintstain knew how to do a blowfish impression"

It's not like it hurts per say, but it's the second time she's heard that particular little nickname and now she's wondering if it's a thing to call her that now.

Chaeyoung really hopes not.

Kim turns back to the board and continues. Wendy leans in to whisper a "sorry" settling back in her desk and awkwardly adjusting her cheer skirt.

The rest of her classes go by smoothly and she goes through the day with only minimal paranoia.

For the first time in a while she starts to notice certain groups of people eyeing her with smirks that say they know a joke she's not privy to. And its stupid because it isn't most people, hell its not even many people. Its groups like Hyuna and her cronies who are still sore because they didn't make the cheer squad again and are as insecure as anybody, or its Jackson and his friends who definitely don't have the GPA for college but will probably go for football anyway. Losers.

She manages to get through English and only zones out while staring at Lisa twice, a personal best.

Lisa is just so... so. Her smooth low voice while arguing the significance of Pearl as a symbol for Hester Prynne's passion and adultery is mesmerizing. Chaeyoung is unashamedly entranced. So much so that she doesn't realize class is ended and she's eye level with a short pleated skirt.

"Chasing clouds, Park?" amused brown eyes stare down at her and she's about to answer, when the girl Chaeyoung recognizes as the one who called her paintstain in history loops her arm through
Lisa's and says "Lisa, c'mon you said you'd watch my sideline stunts during free period" paying Chaeyoung exactly 0 mind.

Lisa seems irritated and opens her mouth to say something, but Chaeyoung smiles softly up at her and says "Don't worry about it, I'll see you later"
As she's dragged away by the other girl, Lisa waves back at her, and that's enough to get Chaeyoung through to lunch.

She finished it. Finally, Her art project for the spring charity auction is finished and it only took her a month and a half. Unfortunately, it's also due at the gallery tonight and Ms. Sydney is incredibly anal about locking the art room at a certain time so Chaeyoung will just have to take it with her to lunch and her last class. Wet. She carefully maneuvers through the cafeteria holding the painting flat and away from her body.