EPILOGUE

Quinn's p.o.v

I walked around the park slowly as I took in a breath of fresh air. I don't know why but I've always liked the outdoors so much. It was like I had been trapped in my previous life. I thought to myself as I snickered out loud.

I walked forward with a smile on my face as I clutched the folder which was in my arm closer to my chest.

I felt the wind blow slowly as I pulled my brown locks behind my ears and took a look at the pink double breasted suit, I was wearing from my reflection in the pond ahead of me.

I walked around the park happily and oblivious to the world around me. my life was really great, I had a wonderful job and a beautiful family, so its no shock that I'm always happy.

Ever since I was young, I had always smiled a lot, so everyone was fond of me.

Taking a deep breath, I took a look at my watch and cursed out loud.

"Shit, I was going to be late for work".

That's what you get for daydreaming. I thought to myself.

Turning around quickly I started running towards the exit of the park, not watching were I was going I accidentally bumped into a hard chest.

Moving backwards I looked at the person I had just bumped and saw a huge and very handsome guy standing right in front of me, looking at me so domineering.

Oh, my goodness, he's so hot.

Damnnnn I would do that. I thought to myself not showing my emotions.

"I'm sorry" I said to him as he just stared at me without saying a word.

Hmm he just ruined it. I thought to myself as I turned around and continued walking away.

After walking only a few paces I started feeling a sense of longing in my heart which I couldn't really understand. I turned back to look at the guy who I had just bumped into and sure enough he was still there staring at me.

I looked at his face once more and felt a sense of familiarity. I knew him from somewhere, but where?

"Have we met before?" I said to him softly.

"I don't think we have, but I would like to get to know you" he said to me honestly as I couldn't help but smile and fawn over his sexy deep voice.

"I'm Quinn, nice to meet you" I said holding out my hand for him to shake.

Grabbing my arm firmly but softly he said

"Nice to meet you Quinn, I'm River".

THE END