CHAPTER 16

I sat in the office looking around emotionlessly waiting for them to come back. I didn't want to be here, there were so many places I would rather be at this moment, but I just had to be here.

Sighing in annoyance I looked at the door as I heard the sound of someone walking in. I saw Dr Emil and Dr psychiatrist come in and as the door closed behind them, I noticed Devon and my brothers staring straight at me.

"So, Ms Sanders I have a few more questions to ask you about" Dr psychiatrist said as she sat down with Dr Emil.

"I already told you I have no recollection about saying anything, can I leave already?" I sighed annoyingly.

Devon immediately walked in with my brothers as I said that, like they were eavesdropping.

"Kendra answer the questions" he said looking at me in a way that I couldn't describe, in a way that made me shut up and nod my head to Dr Amelia.

"So, you said that someone was in your room Kendra, lets start from there do you know who it was?" Dr Amelia asked as my brothers made themselves comfortable in the office.

"We just established that there was no one in my room" I stated matter of factly as I looked around not wanting to be here anymore.

"Just answer the questions Kendra" Devon said sounding pissed off.

As if he had any right. I thought as I scoffed out loud.

"I really don't remember anything that happened that night, I have no recollection of any man being in my room" I said as coldly as I could.

"So, you're saying that no one was in there with you, so how do you explain the bruises?" she asked as I tried my best to keep my emotions in check.

"They were self-made" I said nonchalantly as I avoided eye contact with everyone.

"With all due respect Ms Sanders, there is no way they were self-made because the angle of the bruises does not match up with that of a self-made injury, there is no possible way that you could've inflicted them on yourself" Dr Emil said calmly.

"Are we done here?" I asked really wanting to leave.

"My goodness Kendra just answer the fucking question" Devon yelled really loudly scaring the shit out of me. I looked up at him really scared, he never yelled, why is he treating me this way, its not my fault. I didn't choose for any of this to happen to me, so why is he making it seem like I'm at fault, like I'm a burden to him, like all his problems come from me.

That might not be the way he actually feels, I don't know that, but what I know is that is how he's making me feel. When I had a problem, when all this shit started up, he was the first person I went to, and he treated me like I was crazy, like a lunatic and now he just expects me forget everything and open up, no way in hell am I going to do that.

It took me a while to reach this stage where I am at now, the wounds are still fresh to me, but I am currently willing to forget that anything happened to me. I don't even remember what happened that night so it shouldn't be too hard, so why is he here trying to mess this up for me, bringing what little memories I had left of that night back up.

"I think I should go" I said silently as I stood up and walked out of the office. I couldn't take it anymore, all these emotions running through me, it was just too much, I feel like I was about to explode.

"Kendra don't you walk away from me" I heard Devon yell as I heard footsteps walking behind me, probably my brothers as I hurriedly walked out of the room. I quickly opened my phone and called for an uber to come pick me up as I started walking hurriedly to the entrance.