CHAPTER 10

Putting on my clothes back I walked out my room and went to Devon's room, although he really hurt me last time, he was the brother I was closest to and I knew he would take it seriously when I told him.

Walking into his room, he stared at me as I was in tears and asked me what happened.

"Devon, someone was in my room last night and they hurt me" I said as I cried into his chest as I hugged him. I looked up at him after I did not get a response from him after a while and saw him staring at me with a look in his eyes that I could not understand.

"Say something, I just told you someone was in my room and they hurt me, and you don't even ask me what happened" I said as I stared at him with tears in my eyes as I took a step backwards.

"Kendra you need to calm down" he said sighing softly.

"what do you mean calm down Devon, someone was in my room" I said crying angrily.

"Did you take your medications yesterday?" he asked as I looked at him incredulously.

"someone was in my room" I whisper yelled at him angrily.

"that's not what I asked you" he yelled at me loudly.

"did you take your medications last night?" he asked me angrily.

"yes, I did" I said crying as my brother stared at me like I was a stranger.

"did you take them this morning?" he asked as I looked at him in shock. I just told him that I might have been assaulted and he is asking me about my medications. I thought in pain.

"Devon, that's not what is important right now" I said crying softly.

"I might have been assaulted Devon, someone was in my room last night, and they touched me" I said in tears as I covered my face crying into my arms, ashamed of what might have happened to me.

"And I asked you Kendra, did you take your medications this morning" He asked again looking serious.

I cried as I looked him in the eyes, what is wrong with him. How could he ask me that? I looked at him and finally told him that I had not taken them this morning.

"But Devon that's not the point" I said crying as he ignored me and walked into the closet of his room and came out with a bottle of pills. He then grabbed a glass of water and handed them to me.

"No Devon, I am not taking those, someone was in my room Devon, they assaulted me and...touched me and you're handing me a bunch of pills like I'm a crazy Devon, you may think I'm crazy but no one can imagine what happened to me last night Devon, no one can imagine the type of pain I currently feel round my body, no one can..." before I had the chance to tell him about the bruises he quickly grabbed me roughly by my arm holding me right on top of one of the bruises causing me to wince in pain, which he seemed not to notice.

He pulled me close to him and shoved a tablet of the drug into my mouth, I tried to spit it out immediately but then he held my nose and covered my mouth forcing me to swallow before I was roughly shoved on the bed as I cried in both physical and emotional pain.

The door opened and Stephen and Killian walked in at that moment.

"Oh my God, Kendra what's going on" Stephen said as he walked closely to my side as I started wiping my tears.

"Nothing" Devon yelled angrily.

"Calm down Devon and tell us what happened" Killian said as he too walked close to me. I started feeling weak and tired from the effects of the drugs immediately.