CHAPTER 24

Hath-Seth's p.o.v.

I was so annoyed right now, I had to run some tests on Chay-ara and Khufu and everything had gone smoothly with Khufu according to my plan, I just had to sedate him, and he was out like a light not knowing a thing about the experiments I was carrying out on him.

But things were going to be hard with Chay-ara and all because of her stupid heart. I had not planned for her being sick in this lifetime and in the grand plan this was supposed to be the last time, the very last lifetime for the three of us together.

Through all the times I had been alive I had cooked up a way to ensure that they both get sent to damnation, but it took me centuries, I had been really patient and now she just had to fuck this whole thing up with her heart.

You see I was supposed to inject some of the serum into them and carry out some tests, but now that she is sick, I have no idea how she will react to the serum and I can't even sedate her because I'm not trying to kill her this time and I wouldn't want her to die now and then have me postpone my plans.

I would've gotten a new serum if I could, but it took me ages to get this batch and I had to find a lineage witch who was willing to help me, obviously I killed her afterwards so now I have to use this serum hoping it won't kill her then find another lineage witch to help me improve the next batch of the serum.

I have to keep up with my schedule and Chay-ara must get the first batch of the serum today.

Kendra's p.o.v.

I looked around my room as I smiled to myself thinking of what happened between me and Carter yesterday. I screeched in excitement into my pillow as I hopped out of bed and took a look at my phone screen.

I had three messages in total, one from Carter, the other from the detective in charge of my case and the last from a group chat with the girls.

I first opened Carter's text.

Carter: Hey beautiful, how was your night?

Me: it was fine yours?

I texted with an emoji as I smiled into my phone, I can't believe this was actually happening, I thought to myself as I screamed again in excitement. I looked into the group chat and saw so many text messages from the girls, it was like they had a sleepless night all trying to get me to spill about what happened with me and carter. I laughed as I saw the amount of texts, they had sent me.

Me: Morning girls I texted in excitement as I got a reply almost immediately.

Ari: You selfish bitch, how could you leave us hanging for so long, we're your girls you need to keep us informed 24/7 like ASAP don't ya no

Kyai: Ken, spill the beans ASAP, did you and Carter have sex.

Zuri: dude, not cool, you kept us waiting all night, what did you guys do last night, was he bigggg.

Me: oh, my goodness guysss, no such thing happened. I said laughing and blushing at their comments.

Immediately I sent that my phone started to ring as a Zuri started a group video call.

"Bitchh, tell us what happened" Zuri said almost immediately.

"Yeah, tell us, we know something happened because we saw you guys leaving together" Kyai said.

"Girl, I love you and all but don't give too many details please, I would like to refrain from hearing about my brother's male anatomy" Ari said with a disgusted face as we all just laughed at her.