Chapter 44 - Without Ink, There's No Painting

Start from the beginning

Usopp: "Hold up! Wait! Aren't there any boats? How many kilos to the other shore?" Vivi answered fifty kilos making the long nose yell thinking can do that.

Chopper: "THANK YOU! THANK YOU, PINCER!" he casually waves good by to the Moving Crab.

Then later the water erupted showing a giant sea monster. Sandoran catfish.

Vivi: "Sandoran catfish! They're only rarely seen!"

Usopp: "You don't need to explain it." he said when the catfish dove in the water.

Vivi: "ALSO, HUMANS ARE THEY'RE FAVORITE PREY!"

Usopp: "YOU SHOULD HAVE SAID THAT FIRST!" they were now swimming away from the monster until.

It stopped and it's eyes were turning into symbols. The monster was defeated by Kung Fu Dugongs, and Luffy was raising his arms to see them. Now the crew got on top of the catfish and the dugongs were talking again.

Chopper: "They said they won't neglect their seniors pupil."

Luffy: "YA-HOO! It's good to see you guys again!" he started doing punches as they copied.

And just like that, they made it to the other side.

Luffy: "If only we had more camels, we can get there faster."

Nami: "Thats won't work, even with camels there's not enough time to get there."

Usopp: "Plus, there's only one that can carry two of us! And if the Baroque Works is going to attack us, it'll be from here on. Isn't there any way for all of us to act together? Damn, there isn't any, huh?"

The navigator turns her head to the distance where noises where heard. Her eyes wide open to see something approaching, Vivi took a good look and see what it was. It was Karoo and the Supersonic Duck Squadron.

 It was Karoo and the Supersonic Duck Squadron

Vivi: "KAROO!" she cried happily.

Luffy: "YA-HOO! Now, let's go!"

Back to Rainbase where (Y/N) is presumed died by Crocodile is the crater that was still there but not active. We see that (Y/N) is digging himself out and had one word to say.

(Y/N): "TEA!" his voice went through the desert hoping somebody could hear.

Crocodile: "We're in different ranks of pirate, you and I. Yuba is going to die."

(Y/N): "C...CROCODILE!" he yells out in pure rage.

He tried to get out but the sand kept coming to bury him alive. Then a person came along and hands pulled (Y/N) out, Nico Robin. She got him out with her Devil Fruit and placed him in front of her.

(Y/N): "You're... Why did you save me...?"

Robin: "Answer my question first. Why do you fight? You're just a simple gentleman."

(Y/N): "I fight... *cough* because I *cough*... care for my friends..."

Robin: "Who is this man? Friends?"

(Y/N): "You got your answer... *cough* Now answer mine..."

Robin: "I'm afraid you won't know because, I won't be here." she grabs his hat out of the sand.

???: "I FOUND YOU!" the voice has been heard.

Pell: "WHERE IS VIVI-SAMA?!" he demanded to know

Robin: "My. You're awake already?"

Pell: "Now that I've got a handle on your ability, this won't turn out like last time!" he yells as Robin threw the hat on the stomach of the ink man.

Robin: "Don't overexert yourself. You must be seriously injured. *walks away* This works out perfectly. Why don't you save that gentleman?"

Pell turns to see (Y/N) lying on the ground looking dead

Robin: "He's a devil who acts like an guardian angel, he's the one who delivered your precious princess to this land with some helps of other pirates. Besides, the princess is safe. She's on her way to Alubarna as we talk. But I don't know what will happen to her. The situation is what it is, you know?" she got on the gator and left.

Pell fell on his knees to see that she got away.

Pell: "If I'm no match for her, then just who will be able to protect Vivi-sama?" he said in a deep thought until his arm gets grabbed.

(Y/N): "WE WILL!"

-To be continued-