Ten | Together | Three-Shot | Pt.2

Start from the beginning

"You mean breaking up with me by text? Then moving into a whole other state. May I add you never gave me a reason why!?!" He snapped, a visible scowl was placed on his face.

"Yeah...I'm sorry Naruto" Sasuke looked down ashamed. Before Naruto could retort the door to a bedroom opened, a little girl with red hair peeking out.

"Papa? Are you okay?" She asked quietly, not noticing the other man. She walked fully out of the bedroom, she had a cute blue onesie on. Naruto totally disregarded the raven's presence, moving over to pick up his daughter.

"Hey Baby, sorry about that, i'm fine. Daddy is just talking with a friend" He said, holding her to the side of his waist. The girl latched onto his shirt, rubbing sleep out of her eyes.

"Hi there Mister! My name is Mito, what's yours?" She asked, turning to the man Naruto totally forgot about that.

"Y-You have kids?" Sasuke asked in disbelief. Naruto rolled his eyes turning his attention back to Mito.

"His name is Sasuke, he's an old friend from highschool" He smiled sweetly at the girl, carrying her over to the kitchen and pulling out the milk. Naruto grabbed a cup from one of the cabinets, filled it with milk and handed it to the girl he still carried.

"We will continue this conversation later Sasuke" He turned back to his ex, who nodded.

Sasuke ended up playing cars with Mito while Naruto finished laundry. He honestly didn't expect to become the babysitter, but didn't mind. Mito was very calm and reminded him of himself when he was younger.

"Haha! I win again!" She cheered, taking the car from his hand and placing it down next to another on the carpet to restart the race.

Sasuke laughed a little, taking his car continuing to play with the girl. Minutes Later Naruto came out of the laundry room and over to the couch, which the pair played in-front of. He watched them with a smile planted on his face as he folded his clothes.

Soon enough Mito fell asleep in Sasuke's arms. He had no idea what to do with the girl and ended up picking her up and walking over to Naruto's room, which he was putting laundry away in.

Sasuke opened the door, seeing Naruto putting away the laundry, now changed into grey pajama pants and a casual white shirt. The blond turned his attention to the man in the doorway, quickly moving to pick up the sleeping girl and bringing her into her room. Naruto tucked her in before shutting the bedroom door and moving back over to Sasuke. He grabbed Sasuke's wrist and pulled him into his room, practically throwing the raven on his desk chair. Naruto took a seat at the end of his bed.

"Now, What did you come here for again?" Naruto asked, pulling his feet onto the bed and sitting cross-legged(Cris-cross applesauce lol)

"I was apologizing...yeah let me finish" Sasuke mumbled to himself, taking a deep breath. The blond looked at him curiously.

"I was a huge idiot, I don't know why I thought getting that job was more important than you. For some reason I wanted to prove to my dad so could run the company, honestly I should have known that leaving you and everyone else behind was a horrible decision. Look, I'm not trying to get into your life again or anything, only if you want me to, but I just had to come here and apologize or I couldn't live with myself" He ranted. By the end Naruto was snickering, trying his best to hold in laughs.

"What?" Sasuke asked, worried Naruto wasn't taking it seriously.

"Sorry, I just never thought I would see the day the mighty Sasuke Uchiha apologized" He laughed, smacking his knee. Sasuke smiled, he missed that laugh.

"Well, I guess i'll forgive you, I mean I rarely hold grudges anyway, but that doesn't mean I like you!" Naruto said, wiping away the tears that had formed in his eyes.

"Really?" Sasuke looked hopeful, the blond nodded back with a smile. He literally sprinted up from the office chair, jumping onto Naruto, knocking him over. He hugged him tightly as the blond gave up struggling and touched his hair.

"Sasuke, can you like...?" Naruto said after a minute. The raven got off of the blond, straightening his shirt before sitting back down.

"Thanks" Naruto mumbled with a smirk, he sat back in his original position.

"So, where's the mom?" Sasuke asked. Naruto's eyes widened, he started to awkwardly laugh.

"uhm...heh...they don't really have a mom?" Naruto replied, averting his gaze away from the confused raven.

"Naruto, Of course they do? Did you adopt?!?" He asked. Naruto sucked in the breath.

"Sasuke uhm...you know what, i'll tell you later, kay? I need to get to bed, I have work tomorrow" He said with a small smile. The man nodded, getting up from the chair and moving towards out of the bedroom and to the front door. Naruto slowly got up and followed him, opening the door to let him out.

"Thank you for your time, I really hope we can catch up later" Sasuke turned around and gave the blond a small smile.

"Definitely...Goodnight Sasuke" 

"Goodnight Naruto" And with that he was gone. Naruto shut the door, slumping down on the floor while rubbing his temple.

"God dammit"

-