Five | Falling in Love

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Well, it all started in highshool..."

10 years earlier

It all started in science class. The pair weren't really friends, they had some mutuals but that was it. They had been paired as lab partners for the rest of the year, due to an argument that made them break a project.

Naruto huffed at the sight of Sasuke, crossing his arms and pouting. Sasuke walked over to their shared table, and eyebrow raised and large smirk planted onto his face. He placed down his backpack on the floor, sitting down in his seat and turning his attention to their teacher.

During class Naruto had started to doodle odd pictures mocking people. Sasuke leaned over, taking a good look at the pictures and quietly laughing. Naruto turned to him with a grin, handing him the pen. Sasuke leaned over to the paper, drawing large forehead on sakura.

They drew a picture of their teacher without a mask, trying to imagine. After finishing they dropped the pens, looking at each other before bursting out laughing.

The whole class turned their attention to the back, where two boys had started to fall out of their seats laughing. Kakashi walked over with a sigh, picking up the price of sketch paper while the pair tried to calm down. He started to blush in embarrassment, not that anyone could tell.

"Detention" He mumbled, taking the paper from the table and walking back to the front. Naruto and Sasuke kept looking at each other, holding in laughter as they kept glancing at the Teacher and imagining him with no mask.

-

After a few months the boys had began to get in trouble together. When the teachers paired them together, they never thought this would be the outcome. It was time for their best prank of all, it was 7pm, the school was quiet, only a few people left in.

Naruto and Sasuke quietly walked around, avoiding the janitors and teachers. They heard the last car pull out, the lights shutting off in the hallway and the sounds of the front door being locked was heard.

"Ready teme?" Naruto smirked, throwing an arm around his partner in crime. Sasuke smirked back, before tugging Naruto to their lockers.

They quickly opened them, taking out large bags they had stored in there. They made their way to the gym, where an assembly was meant to happen the next day.

They walked up to the stage, taking the water bottles and cups they had put in the bags out onto the floor.

"Let's hurry this up before Iruka gets worried" Naruto said, earning a nod from his friend. The pair filled the cups with water, using a ladder to put them above the curtains on a ledge.

Once the curtains would open, the water would fall out all over whoever was standing there.

"Done?" Sasuke grinned. Naruto gave a small 'yep!' before they started to clean up any evidence.

The pair quickly moved back to their lockers, placing the now empty bags in their lockers and the plastic bottles in the trash. Before they could leave a figure appeared in the hallway.

"Brats! What are you doing here?" He yelled, dropping a mop and starting to run after the teens.

"Shit! Run!" Sasuke yelled, tugging Naruto's wrist. He pulled him back into the gym, and out the side door. They kept running, someone getting to an empty field near Naruto's house.

Both let out pants before bursting out laughing. Naruto started to fall on the boy as they tried to hold each other up.

"Great Job" Sasuke smirked, high-fiving the

blond.

"Yeah, but uh-" Naruto pointed to the sky, where a large amount of rain was falling. In fact, it was pouring, really hard.

"What about it?" Sasuke said, walking a little closer to Naruto. His tan cheeks started to heat up a little.

"Nothing..." He mumbled, everything started to fall in place. Sasuke wrapped his arms around Naruto's waist, while he threw his arms over Sasuke's shoulders, bring them closer.

They both smirked at each other before leaning in, passionately kissing as the rain fell down on their bodies. They parted, taking a look at each other before diving in again, this time more heated.

"Sasuke..." Naruto whispered as they parted. He rest his hands on Sasuke's shoulders

"Iruka is probably worried" Sasuke mumbled before diving in for another kiss. Naruto pushed his chest away, rolling his eyes.

"Goodbye pretty boy" Naruto said. Sasuke let him go, flicking his forehead before giving him a grin.

"You enjoyed that" Sasuke taunted as he moved to the sidewalk.

"Did not!" Naruto shouted back, heading the other direction.

"Cya tomorrow babe!" Sasuke smirked at his comeback. Naruto puffed out his cheeks, waking back with his arms crossed.

End of Flashback

Naruto had some silly-inlove look on his face as he blushed and fiddled with his fingers.

"Jeez Dad your so weird" Menma gave him a look of disappointment, which made Naruto pout.

"Such a troublesome child" Naruto rolled his eyes, placing a kiss on Menma's forehead before walking to the doorway, where Sasuke stood in pajamas.

"Night Daddy! Night Papa" Menma called out. Naruto gave him a goodnight before turning off the light and shutting the door behind the couple.

"You totally enjoyed it" Sasuke smirked, intertwining his hand with Naruto's.

"I really didn't!" Naruto smacked his arm, looking away with a flustered face.

-