019

N̶o̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶L̶a̶s̶t̶s̶ ̶F̶o̶r̶e̶v̶e̶r̶

𝙇𝙀𝙏𝙎 𝙀𝙎𝘾𝘼𝙋𝙀 𝙏𝙊𝙂𝙀𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍

The two entered the room, watch Six head to the corner, hugging her music box. Across from them was a door like the others they had gone through.

"Okay, I call her, you go through this door to that door and afterwards I'll follow." (Y/n) advised the boy who nodded and did as they said.

Once Mono had made the first step, (y/n) inhaled, first time calling out the now taller child.

Each attack landed on the music box made Sox far more abuso e and violent than the last. From screaming and charging to running and swinging their arms around as she screamed and grinned at them back to stay away from her music box.

She couldn't comprehend they were only doing the best for her.

Until the final blow was done, the music box was dented and was ready to burst open.

Mono had swung one last time and Six appeared from inside.

Getting up and out the box, (y/n) hugged the girl as the walls began to drool the fleshy purple ooz, almost chasing after them.

"God damn it! Can't we have peace?!" (Y/n) yelled, running ahead Six who was followed by Mono.

Floors has cracked and been shattered, tipping over by the eyes that peered from the ground, eyeing Mono and attempted to cage him but his feet were literally quicker than the eye.

Mono huffed and panted as he attempted to catch up to the faster children.

Finally avoiding the flesh, across a long arched bridge was a bright lit door that was statically calling to them, their call of freedom.

(Y/n) grinned. "Six, we're here!" They laughed loudly.
Six grinned, following behind.

The room shook and so did the bridge, hearing thudding noise and cracking behind them.

As Six charged on, (y/n) immediately stopped in their tracks to turn back, watching the last remaining pieces of the bridge carrying Mono raced against time and gravity to reach them.

Six turned back from her last jump, turning to Mono and stretched her hand to the boy.

Mono grinned at the girl, waiting to get picked up.

She stared at his pull out tab sticking from his coat on a string the tall man wore. His face jared the same hallow eyes as the man who tormented her.

Pity and revenge were subsided by (y/n)'a reminder that Mono would save them.

Her knowledge spiraled downwards as her stomach aches and growled, remembering (y/n) in general. More specifically, hunger of blood.

The acts of violence had sprung back up, enjoying the fights at the school and the burning of the doctor.

Mono frowned, feeling the girl's drool fall from their teeth and onto their cheek.

Six's cold fingers pulled away from Mono, back at her side.

Mono's hand remained still in the air, feeling as if his generosity to help the girl was not returned.

Two larger and former hands replaced the cold frail one that held his hand were now on his hand and his elbow.

The taller one of the trio stood above him, picking him up from the previous child's failed attempt to kill him.