011

𝑨𝑵𝑵𝑼𝑨𝑳 𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑪𝑲𝑼𝑷

Pushing bins to reach ledges and go through pipes and finally entered a building with beds and locked doors, going straight ahead to the double doors.
(Y/n) pulled Mono and Six back who almost fell into the empty abyss down below. Beds hung in the air by rope, slanted and falling apart from the rope.

The theee kids crawled and hopped along the beds, making it to a button, resembling an elevator.

(Y/n) removed the button from its holster, making their way to the other side, plugging it in which opened up a new elevator.

They gasped as the elevator was stuck and was was down at the bottom.

(Y/n) jumped down fallen elevator and screamed as it went loppy sided, lowering down a near by vent. Hearing it creak and scrap the wall, made the child too to to the other side where a vent was slowly visible.

By the time (y/n) tore off the vent and Mono jumped in, Six had remained on the other side, pondering on what to do.

"Maybe there's another way around?" Mono asked Six who shook her head, remembering the locked gate.

(Y/n) nodded at their plan and turned to the boy next to them.
"Mono, I'll grab you by your feet and you get out here and reach for her."
"Are you crazy?! How are you sure she'll make it?! That's too far!" He yelled at the tall child's nonsense.
"Trust me, dammit!" (Y/n) yelled back, having Mono crawl in his stomach with (y/n) grab his ankles.

Six whimpered at the height shed have to jump but could see the effort they would put on to help her across.
"Jump!" Mono held both his arms out, calling out for the girl.

As stupid as the idea was, it worked and Six made it across right as the elevator had snapped from the top above and sent in self crashing with sparks flying on each corner.

Unexpectedly, Six hugged both of the kids who saved her at the nick of time.

Six jumped down from the vent last and stared to into a pitched dark room with a flashlight on the ground. Mono picked it up and went through metal doors.

They pasted by crash carts with bandages and tape.

(Y/n) snuck a roll of bandages in their pocket, running after Mono and Six who were way ahead which caused the sight of the flashlight to become smaller and smaller from their sight.

Turning down a hall away from a boarded up double door and to a room with the door wide open and conveniently had the lights on, despite the entire hospital not any light besides the the busted down elevator.

"Oh yeah, this is the path for an epic battle." (Y/n) walked in casually after Six and Mono scurried inside.

A prison like door had a button way too tall for either to jump at. "So, I throw you or you throw me?" (Y/n) chuckled to Six who turned away from the girl.

The sound of a lever hissing behind them made the two stare at the cause of the noise which was Mono pulled on a soda machine and grabbed the fizzy drink and threw it at the button.

The 3 entered a room where static came blurting into the room, particles coming off Mono. Six yelped, hiding from the light that burnt and blinded the both of the them.
"Mono, let's find another way!" (Y/n) called out, attempting to open their eyes to find Mono in the blinding room.

Mono placed his hands on the TV, warping the TV angle until it began to let his hands slip through, almost as if attempting to pull him in.

(Y/n) winced as they can in contact to the light which scorched them. They pulled Mono away from the TV, falling into the ground, shattering the device.

What were seconds to Six and the tallest child, seemed like a slow downed version of life.

"What was that?" (Y/n) asked but Mono panted of exhaustion, getting up with wobbly knees to the other room, avoiding the kid's questions.

Holding Mono's hand, the 3 went pasted an elevator and to an X ray room.

Six and (y/n) stood side by side one another, revealing their bone structure to Mono from the over sized screen for them.

A picture of a stuffed animal toy with a key inside gave them all a clue and the 3 grabbed a toy of different animals, lining them up against the the screen and watched Mono's stuffed bunny light up with a key inside.

(Y/n) carried the bunny for Mono and the 3 went down below on the elevator, hopefully something to cut open the toys.

Instead what awaited them down below was an incinerator, equally perfect to do the job.

Once the bunny had burnt away, Mono climbed in to snatched the key from its remains and ran to the elevator, back up and down the hall to where the TV once was.

Up above were 2 elevators and door with a pad lock, probably what Mono was looking for.

Running inside the dark room, Mono turned the flashlight on and in their line vision above were legs hanging and a headless man in a chair reclined back.

Further across the room the lights were working, shining down on not actual living people's limbs but were prosthetics.

A door at the end of the hall had a broken window, which made Six launch Mono over the door.

"Once again, we wait." Six sat on the ground.
"You can wait, I gotta protect Mono." The child's voice echoed from above.

Six was in awe as (y/n) followed in pursuit, using a prosthetic arm with a hook at the as a hand to swing up to the broken mirror.

Six was determined to try as well but she was too short to jump and grab the prosthetic.

"I guess I am waiting." She sighed.