013

𝑽𝑼𝑳𝑵𝑬𝑹𝑨𝑩𝑳𝑬 . . .
but
ONLYFORYOU

(Y/n) jumped through and bit their lower lip, holding in their wincing face as the sight of a headless man that was right on the way of the door way and both were to afraid to go towards it.

Mono went to the light switch and pulled it, the room covered in darkness with the light bulb releasing small sparks.

(Y/n) yelled, watching the mannequin moving towards them and having no way of self defense until Mono pulled the light switch back on.

(Y/n) ran to the courageous boy and went down a hall filled with mannequins.

(Y/n) noticed the massive amount of trash and empty trash bins, an idea struck their head from the bullies at the school earlier.

(Y/n) giggled, rubbing two chewed and sideways shaven pencils together that let out sparks which engulfed the papers in the waste bin, illuminating a bright light on the middle of the room.

(Y/n) hurried the pace in their walk after Mono left the room and heard hallow footsteps after them.

(Y/n) glanced back wondering what has been causing the odd cracking noises.

They screaming at the sight of a tall and hunch over body bend towards them, arms extended to them. (Y/n) ran full speed, away from the lanky bodies that were reaching down for them.

By sliding under beds, the unfortunate patients of the hospital didn't get a chance to grab them which was a stroke of luck as they made it out the room.

I wonder if Mono's okay, they pondered as the light was smaller and so was his running silhouette.

Afraid they would be too late to protect them, (y/n) sprinted to the boy by his side, close to the light and at his arm's length to protect him.

Mono glanced over at the taller child at their side.

Usually Six stood behind or in front of Mono to guide him but (y/n) had always wanted to stay by his side.

Someone as protective and caring as (y/n) in this cold world seemed so supernatural yet here they stood before him.

Mono's face burnt up a fever underneath his mask, slightly turning his head away from their friend who had always wanted to be there for Mono, even to save Six.

(Y/n) ran to a door, pulling themselves up and helping Mono as well right before the life sized adult dolls could get their hands on him.

(Y/n) yelped, falling on a small package of gauze pads on the ground, having Mono landed on them.

"Did they hurt you?" (Y/n) asking, sitting up and helping Mono up to his feet as well who seemed more wobbly.

Mono seemed confused by their question, most likely because the fact they had their faces so close to one another which made Mono seem uneasy, especially as a 9 year old who doesn't even understand social cues and is currently learning from (y/n) which is the absolute worst as he struggles to look them in the eye.

The two kids found a vent to slide through and to their horror, a narrow hall with doors on both said with padlocks on them, indicating they have entered the psych ward section of the hospital.

"Okay, I'll say this now before we get another chase attack again — Fuck this city. Fuck these creepy ass motherfuckers. And especially fuck that hand spider. . . " (y/n) whimpered out.

(Y/n) held Mono's hand from behind, staying directly in the middle, beware if anything were to grab them, they'd either duck or go to the other side.