08

𝑩𝑰𝑶𝑳𝑶𝑮𝒀 𝑶𝑹 𝑻𝑨𝑿𝑰𝑫𝑬𝑹𝑴𝒀

They reached a door that was pressed with a push of a button which honestly wasn't as difficult as imagined.

Until they walked through the short corridor to hear the same grunts as before coming from a familiar woman.

The teacher they once ran from had returned and was petting an already dissected frog inside of a jar.

Turning away from the direction the beats hid from, (y/n) held Mono's hand in order to guide him under the counters and not lose him behind like Six again.

Feeling their heart beats and echo through their thin adolescent sized chest, pressed against each other only made the large thumps, mimicking the sounds of their fear larger, knowing they other was equally or more terrified than the other.

The tall woman had finally left the room, allowing (y/n) to hum out a response.
"Kinda wanna naw on that frog ther-"
"No!" Mono stopped the kid from expressing their hunger anymore.

Unknowingly, the woman hadn't shut the door completely, accidentally letting the 2 strays to slip through the cracked open door, hiding behind the massively tall lab desk she worked on.

(Y/n) glanced back and forth at the room, plotting Mono's escape.

In all honesty, their adventure was meant to run away from the Hunter, but now following Six and Momo to where they are now, shines a light that no where was a safe haven.

Climbing up the thin drawers and into the desk, hiding behind yeh jars with mutilated frogs and pulsing brains on zig zag patterned desks, straying farther from the woman and closer to the small exit on the wall.

Mono went through with (y/n) not too far behind and scaled up a shelf once again, hoping a book wouldn't fall over.

Going through the frosty cold pipes, they were vented out to another corridor with astray student, coloring on the floor.

As if predicted of this upcoming battle, there was a hammer placed right in front of them.

Mono grabbed the hammer and was ready to walk towards the girl coloring until (y/n) grabbed his shoulder and shook their head, soon pointing at the slightly raised floor and the bucket above.

He nodded and watched in confusion as (y/n) jumped to catch the student's attention.
The girl had turned around and ran to them, stepping on her own trap and was later shattered all over them.
A boy ran towards them as well, only the contraption they created swung back with such force and shattered them as well.

As soon as (y/n) walked away, a hidden girl appeared, hissing at them.

Ready to tackle the other, Mono intervened and shamed the girl's head open, splitting her neck as well.

Roaming down the hall with Mono and his hammer, the two were cornered by a student each.
"You can handle yourself?" (Y/n) asked.
"Yup." Momo agreed before swinging his hammer at the girl that fell from the locker above, attempting to ambush him.
He looked back to see (y/n) done snapping the neck of the boy.
Their actions became normal to Mono, adjusting to him as a way of survival.

Turning the corner a locker began to shake, startling both of the tiny children before Mono swung his hammer down at the boy who blew a raspberry at (y/n).

Another boy sprung from behind a stack of thrown lockers and charged at Mono who was regaining his breath back.
(Y/n) tackled the kid and during his fall, his head cracked and spread all over his face before his entire head caved in.

The two children ventured into a bathroom which was of course horrifically unmaintained. The foul smelling of I flushed feces in the stalls disgusting both Mono and (y/n).
The taller child was debating if the science lab was actually more hygienic than this place and the answer was of course, yes.

In the bathroom was Six hung by a rope upside down, hog tied by 2 of the students at the school. One was swishing side to side his rear end to (y/n) while the other was shaking the plank back and forth, moving the rope which made Six sway side to side.

One of the children spotted (y/n), catching them off guard and both launched on them as they were taller, posing a threat.
(Y/n) kicked and shoved the boys away from them, yelling until Mono hit the boy (y/n) kicked off themself, leaving on on them.

Mono could t be of help as the two tumbled around on the floor, choking each other. If he swung and missed, he would kill his closest comrade, leaving him in grief and tired, making him wide open to be attacked.

(Y/n) got back on their feet, growling as they heaved them heavy boy off them and smashed into the standing toilet on the wall, almost at their height.

They painted, sitting on the ground before scrambling to a cardboard box that was airy enough for Six's landing.

Mono went to the nailed plank with the rope, hitting it until it let the rope go, causing Sox to fall on her side. Thankfully, the board helped her fall.

As soon as she fell, (y/n) ran to her side, lifting her up and shook her until she woke up from the fall.

"Sorry for not finding something else for you to land on." (Y/n) softly chuckled, helping the girl up.

"It's fine. Better than having to see them." Six looked at the dead bodies of the boys holding her hostage.

Mono ran to the window, struggling to lift te window up until the other 2 helped.
With the window now up, the trio walked the plank that crossed to the building next to it.

This time, Six held (y/n)'s hand as the two walked behind Mono.

He turned back, watching Six now in good care from(y/n) as they defended them with the bullies.

"Hey Six, when we get outta here, I got a present for you, ya scrawny twink." (Y/n) chuckled.
"You do realized the one people would want the most to eat is you, right? We're bones. You have big ankles, chicken legs." Six huffed.

They hummed, "Ankles? . . . Chicken legs? My legs aren't. . ."

Staring down at both Mono and Six's ankles and comparing their calves together and ankles, their self conscious got the best of them.

"I'm an all you can eat buffet!" They screamed of realization.
"And you're really tall and loud." Six softly grinned from her bangs covering her slim angled eyes.

"Gee, I wonder if we get spotted all the time." Momo grumbled, crawling into the small window.

No matter how much they argued, (y/n) didn't want to lose sight from either of them.