017

𝑰𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑺 𝑻𝑶𝑮𝑬𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹

Six winced as she fell to the ground covering with small clothes of a child that, causing her to land somewhat softly right on her rear end. (Y/n) screamed as they fell with a greater speed and almost missed the small pile of cloth to fall on where Six had previously landed until they were caught by the man's enormous hand that could carry them.

(Y/n) bit down on the hand to let them go which they did and landed on pile they were meant to stand on.

(Y/n) got into their knees, staring at the dimly lit room from the TVs that were no where near their height and just a chair in the room with eyes poking out of the lumpy and veiny walls above them.

(Y/n) felt somewhat disturbed and sat on the pile with Six.

"We can't get out." Six muttered in defeat.

"Unless Mono helps us from the outside and we find a way to communicate to him through the inside." (Y/n) suggested, keeping their cool in order to not worry the sadistic and emotionless girl.

Keeping an eye at whatever the man was looking at, (y/n) had spotted through the TVs a familiar looking child who was running through a living room that had a broken door in it.

"Six, ima go throw you at the TV. That way Mono will find out where we are since all the TVs connect closer to us." (Y/n) informed the girl who nodded.

The two who were always left behind and never partnered up had matched equally just as they did with Mono, only (y/n) has to think of the plan while Six would follow and contribute which was equally okay in their books as they helped one another escape.

(Y/n) grabbed Six's hand, boosting them up to a high TV above.

Six yelped as she clung at the bottom of the YV, climb into the TV, banging on and screamed.

(Y/n) looked back to see the thin man turn over to the 2 children and slowly strides towards them.

"Six, try and get it out!" (Y/n) begged, hoping at least Six and Mono would be free from here.

As Sox was being dragged out the TV, (y/n) pulled on the thin man's legs which wa son use as they kept on walking to Six.

They bit the man's legs and clawed on it but seemed unbothered by (y/n)'s attempts.

"Go away from them!" (Y/n) climbed up the man's leg and up their coat which caught them off guard.

They screamed as they were pulled off the man and scratch their hand again.

(Y/n) stopped fighting once they noticed a shiny reflection on the man's wrist.

A soda can top?

They screamed as they were thrown down at the pike they once landed on when arriving, getting up to rich to Six's aid who was being pulled away from the TV, having half of her body almost out.

Then she was entirely out the TV.

"Yes!" (Y/n) jumped up and down, proud that Mono has saved the girl.

The man grumbled, shoving his hand through the TV and dragged the girl back inside as she screamed.

"Six!" They screamed as she was sent flying toward them which get caught the tiny girl.

The man had pulled himself through the TV and disappeared.

Six sat up and ran to the TV the man went through. They went as bright as they were and instead played an upbeat song that somehow carried an eerie and creepy child like rhythm me to it.

"We can't see through them anymore." Six muttered.

"Is it because he left?" (Y/n) seemed to mentally note this fact down.

Six slowly turned to the tall child.

"Did you get to see his face?" Six breathed out through the silence between them with the music from all the TVs on off tempo.

"No, but he had a weird bracket on." (Y/n) seemed to be confused at Six's question and replied with a weirder fact.

Six slowly nodded, sitting back on the pile.

(Y/n) sat behind Six, their backs touching.

"Do you think he'll help us make it out?" Six asked.

"Hw will. Mono's a kind boy. He doesn't want to let anyone stay behind." (Y/n) explained before Six huffed out, "To you at least."

(Y/n) turned to Six who shook their head.
The sight of the man's bracket that hid underneath his sleeve seemed to never leave their mind.
"What do you mean?"

"Of what?" Six asked.

"What do you mean he's only kind to me? He saved you! He worked with you so many times. He could have left you! So what make you think he'll leave you now?" (Y/n) scolded the girl.

"Because this time you're stuck with me." Six held their head down.

(Y/n) shook their head at the girl's insults.

"If you're gonna keep playing stupid I might as well tell you Mono likes you." Six yelled to the child who was walking to the TVs.

"You're just trying to say dumb things to prove your point that he's only kind to me. Watch when he has to save you again with my help. Then that'd change your mind."

The room shook which got Six up to her feet.

(Y/n) looked at the TVs fading then beaming brightly as if something was revealing through the other side and these were the windows.

They spiraled right towards Six who ran towards them.

"Six, run!" (Y/n) ran to the child to protect them but coughed at their impact of the hand in between them.

(Y/n) grumbled, having her arms clamped to their sides. They couldn't even kick their legs up to the man's arms now.

"Six! Find a Mono!" They begged the girl to make a run for it but the man reached down and grabbed the girl.

Once having the one the man a Typ panned on using, he let go of (y/n), knowing they'd attack him if they grabbed Aix first.

They disappeared together, leaving (y/n) alone in the dark.

(Y/n) covered their mouth with their hand, having done nothing to save Six again.

They sat in their knees, covering their face.

They heaved out dry sobs until the tears had made their way down to their nose and corners of their mouth, soaking the ose which made the teardrops to the floor.

They bellowed, losing someone again.

First it was Mono who could be somewhere dead because of the man and then there's Six who was torn away from them.

How could they have done nothing?

They have killed several men in order to escape and smashed the heads of children taller themselves and yet they couldn't defeat this man.

What's was the effort on their escape truly meant for?

(Y/n) had no way out, only hearing the loud blaring sounds from the TVs.

They covered their ears that were once pierced by the overbearing noises of the TVs.

They didn't hear the transformation of the room, changing into a portal and a door at the very end.

(Y/n) sighed, looking around as they noises had stopped, noticing a door with an eye staring at them.

No doorknob but no light shines through it which meant there was a doorknob on the other side.

Was the man attempting to teleport them another place or was this to help them escape since the man never wanted to capture (y/n)?