The plane starts to take some speed so that we can take off. I turn my head around and see that my mother is already back to sleep. She is unbelievable. Sometimes I wonder who is the mum and who is the kid. I chew on my gum until we are in the air. I spit it in a napkin and put it in the trash then I go back to reading my book. After a few minute I finally notice that keeping my eyes open is getting harder than before.

****

I am woken up by a nightmare. You know when you feel your heart dropping like you're falling from way up high ? This was exactly it. It takes me some time to remember that I am in an airplane, going to New York. My mother is awake, reading my pregnancy book. One of her hand holds the book whilst the other one is in mine, tracing small circles on my hand with her thumb. At first she doesn't even notice I'm awake. It's when I give her hand a soft press that she turns her head and smiles.

"Hello sleepyhead! This book is very interesting but if you have any question about pregnancy you can ask me, I'm an open book!" She closes the book and give me her full attention by turning her whole body on my side.

"I will, I promise. When are we landing?"

"In 10 min, we already started to go down. I was surprised that you didn't feel it"

My eyes widen. I slept 7 hours? After spending the whole night sleeping? I don't understand my body. In 10 min I'll be in the same city as Harry. But I won't see him until tonight. I am supposed to go to the concert like a normal fan.

For now, my mum and I are just going to go surprise my sister. She lives in New York since a year and she doesn't come home often, when she was home back in march, it had been a year since I hadn't seen her. She's really busy with her studies and I understand how stressful it can be.

My daydreaming stops when I hear everyone around me shuffling in their seats, we have landed. I get up and follow my mum to exit the plane.

Once we are inside the airport, we wait a little and our suitcases arrive on the baggage conveyor. I book an uber and when it arrives 5 minutes later we hop on and give him Rose's adress.

"I really like your sweater Miss! Are you here for his concert tonight? I've driven so many girls from the airport to the Madison Square Garden today that I might turn into a fan myself." The chauffeur chuckles.

"Yeah I am." I smile. I have been asked about my sweater twice in the same day. I've never noticed that Harry had that much fans in the world. In my head he's an unknown singer, but he isn't. He's a famous singer all over the world.

When the car stops, I thank the guy as he helps us to get our suitcases out of his car and rate him five stars. We are now in front of the building. My mum is hysterical, she hugs me and then runs with her baggage behind her. I follow her to the door.

"You ring the door!" I say.

She rings, Rose opens the door. Her mouth is wide open in shock. "What are you guys doing here?" She says before she pulls us both into a hug.

"Surprise!" I put both of my hands in the air, laughing.

"Look at how big you've gotten! Oh my god I can't believe it you're really here. I've missed you both."

"I have something to tell you, I can't hide it anymore." I say as I push her into her apartment. I open my suitcase and take out a small bag. She takes it and looks at me, lifting her eyebrows.

"Open it it's not a bomb!" I encourage her.

She sees what's inside and looks at me with a big smile. She takes out the two little pink bows from the bag. "It's girls?"