On My Mind

A/N- Thank yall so much. 117 views may not seem like a lot to some, but I appreciate this, mainly because it's my first time. (No pun intended) Again lmk if you want anything changed or added or how you want the story to go. I try to update every week, but I may get busy with school, so it may be longer than that. Or I may have free time like now, and I'll be able to update sooner. So thanks again and don't forget to share with friends if you like it so far.

Camila Cabello POV

Spending the past two days with Lauren felt like a dream. To think we just met a couple of days ago is crazy. It feels like I've known her for a lifetime.

Sadly all good things come to an end. Even though this isn't that bad because I get to see Lauren again, but she made it very clear that we would be professional at work. It's going to be complicated.

——————

Once I got home, I decided a warm bath was exactly what I needed.

I put my hair up in a messy bun and slipped into the water, sighing in relief as I was engulfed in warmth.

I finally had time to think back on the events of today.

*Flashback*

Lauren sat across from me, going through all the files and getting me caught up so we could start whatever it was we were going to do soon.

As she talked, I wasn't listening to a word. All I could do was stare at those lips.

"Camila! Are you even listening to what I'm saying?"

"Huh? What? Yeah, of course, I am."

She leaned back in her chair and crossed her arms across her chest. "Repeat what I said then."

"Uh, something about how they have a couple of warehouses that we should keep an eye on."

"I said that 5 minutes ago," she said disapprovingly.

"Ah, same thing," I said dismissively.

"No, no, it's really not," she said as she stood up and walked around her desk to lean on the front in front of where I was sitting.

"What's distracting you, Mrs.Cabello?"

She unbuttoned the top of her shirt just enough for me to see some cleavage. Walking behind me, she bent down and whispered in my ear, "My eyes are up here."

I shuddered at the way her breath hit my neck. She then walked to lean on the desk again.

"I-I know, ma'am."

"I don't think you understand me when I say that I would like to have pure professionalism here."

"No, no, I get it," I stuttered.

In an instant, she rushed closer to me and grabbed me by the neck, so our lips were almost touching. I gripped the arm of the chair tighter.

"This is my space , don't fuck with me," she whispered against my lips.

She then released me and walked back around to her seat on the other side of the desk, buttoning her shirt back up.

"Now, where were we?" She smiled devilishly.

The things she did to me.

*Flashback off*

My hand was trailing down my body just thinking about her.