little bad habits.

➪➪➪  viewing settings

➪➪➪ viewing settings

font..... palatino
background..... white

LITTLE BAD HABITS

LITTLE BAD HABITS

It's been three months since Master Fu gave up the Miraculous box. Marinette is stressed out. She's suffering. She has had Wayzz and Tikki with her throughout these months, Wayzz coaching her through the art of being the Guardian of the Miraculous box. She is failing in school, but trying to catch up.

Ladybug is absent in every conversation shared with her partner. She's leaving early, ignoring almost all the things anyone says or asks her to do. She has been quickly ending the smallest akumatizations. She has been distressed. She is exhausted and wants a break, but she can't get that.

Adrian is on his toes all the time. He's hyperactive and friendlier than ever. He's growing his relationships- especially with Kagami. Nathalie has become more than a guardian to him... a mother. He wants to be be there for everyone. He can't do that. He must stop, but he can't. It's impossible for him.

Chat Noir is lonely. He's concerned for the sake of his lady, wanting to help guide- or at least walk with her through this struggle. She won't let him. He's feeling like he's been left in the dark. He's hurting as well, but nobody asks about the black cat. It's all Ladybug. She deserves it. I get it all the time. Chat doesn't get the attention, Adrian does. Fucking Adrian.

 Fucking Adrian