Suicide Sadie

Suicide Sadie:

Real Name: Sadie Marie Bennett

Age: Died at age 18. Is now ethereal and incapable of aging.

Date of Birth: October 21st, 1996

Place of Birth: Somewhere in the UK

Gender: Female

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Height: 5'3

Weapons: None

Biological Family: Mother, Marie Ann Bennett, deceased; Father, Arthur Charles Bennett, deceased. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Proxy Relations:

Kagekao: Boyfriend. She is one of the few capable of talking him out of a murder (usually a child)

Jane: Friend, almost a mother figure

Sally: Close friend, thought of as little sister. Sadie would absolutely be in line to murder anyone who hurts her.

Lazari: Close friend, thought of as little sister. Sadie would absolutely be in line to murder anyone who hurts her.

Ticci Toby: Close friend, Sadie feels guilty that she hadn't stepped into his situation in time.

Clockwork: Close friend, Sadie feels guilty that she hadn't stepped into her situation in time.

Nemesis: Friend, colleague.

Judge Angels: Friend, colleague.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personality:

Sadie is very reserved, usually seen in a depressive or an emotionless state. She does not act slutty, sassy or lovable at all, actually. She's overprotective, especially around children and becomes highly aggressive towards others who try to harm them. She also often acts very uncontrollably when angry and as a result her hair goes wild when enraged. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Appearance:

Sadie lacks any color, only shown in traditional black and white. She wears a white dress that reaches her thighs and she wears no shoes. She has bleeding black scars on both her legs, along with her neck and arms. Her right eye is pitch black and empty, due to her suicide attempt becoming sloppy. She has messy, wavy white hair, that reaches down to her waist.

As a human, she was blond with brown eyes and pale skin.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Past:

Sadie's mother died of cancer, and it mentally took a toll on her and her father. Her father was a nice person very friendly and generally happy and loved Sadie with all his heart but when his wife (Marie Bennett) died he went into deep-rooted depression, and used alcohol as an outlet and eventually it took a toll on his emotions. All his emotional and physical rage was let out on his daughter. He would beat her for endless hours. She was terrified of admitting to the police about her father and it dug her deeper into depression.

After a rough beating from her father, Sadie ran upstairs into her room, knife in hand and planned to just slit her throat and end it all, however, slipped and stabbed her eye out instead. After regaining composure, she slit her throat and promptly died after bleeding out. When her father came in to check on her, Sadie materialized in front of him, possessed him and made him slit his throat, essentially staging it to be a murder-suicide of sorts.

After Sadie's death, she was determined that no one would go through what she had gone through.

Now she roams around making sure people who are suffering from abuse (mainly physical and emotional) to protect them from the same fate she endured. She stalks and drives the abuser slowly insane, giving them one warning to change their ways. If they continue she will kill them either stage it to look like a suicide or an accidental death. She is the guardian of children.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skillset:

Despite being a supernatural entity, Sadie doesn't appear to have many magical abilities. She's only known to be able to float a few feet off the ground and possess the body and minds of her victims.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weaknesses:

-Sadie will drop everything to protect a child, even if that means she's walking into any kind of grave danger.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------