Jeff the Killer

Jeff the Killer

Real Name: Jeffery Woods

Age: 15

Date of Birth: Unknown

Place of Birth: Unknown

Gender: Male 

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Height: 5'4

Weapons: knife

Biological Family: Mother, deceased; Father, deceased; Brother, Homicidal Liu.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Proxy Relations:

(Not a Proxy) Jane the Killer: an assassin who's sole task is to kill him. It's personal, he killed her parents. Jane the Killer has no relation to Jane Arkensaw, and the two have never met.

Jane Arkensaw: Enemy. 

Homicidal Liu: Brother. Liu does care about his brother, even after the whole attempted-murder-and-when-he-found-out-he-wasn't-dead-kill-his-girlfriend-for-some-reason. Liu doesn't mind hanging out with his brother.

Clockwork: Although Clockwork takes Jane's side in most disputes, Jeff does enjoy her company.

Dr. Smiley: Doctor/Patient relationship

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personality:

Jeff, while exceedingly clever, is regularly making the dumbest of decisions. He can come off as brash and cocky, and both of these are true. He is very insane. He is, however, rather caring around people who he does care about. (He is occasionally rather manipulative.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Appearance:

Jeff has extremely pale skin and burnt off eyelids, giving him an even more ghostly appearance. Jeff later got his most distinctive trait, the smile that he had carved into his face with a knife. His build is commonly described as slim but fit at the same time. His clothing normally consists of a pair of black skinny jeans with a white hooded sweatshirt, sometimes stained with fresh and old blood from his victims.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Past

Jeff was a 13-year-old who moved to a new neighborhood with his brother Liu and their parents. On their first day of school, they were accosted by 3 bullies named Randy, Keith & Troy, who Jeff brutally beat up after they threatened them with knives. Liu took the blame for it and was arrested, sending Jeff into a deep depression. The bullies later attack Jeff again at a party, and Jeff kills one of them, but not before getting covered in bleach and lit on fire by Keith. During this fight, Jeff's mind permanently snapped.

When Jeff woke up, he was at the hospital and his head was wrapped in bandages. When the bandages were taken off, it was revealed that his face had become disfigured and ghastly pale from the burns, with bright red lips and a leathery texture. Jeff said that he liked his face this way and laughed hysterically, but the doctor foolishly thought that this insanity was merely a side effect of the painkillers and let Jeff go home.

Later that night, Jeff's mother finds him carving his face into a permanent smile so that he would no longer have to exert energy to smile, as he put it, and burning off his eyelids so he can always see his face. Jeff's mother went to her husband to tell him that their son had gone completely mad and needed to be killed, but Jeff caught them and stabbed them to death. This woke up Liu (who was recently released), with Jeff telling him as he was about to plunge the knife into his body, "Go to sleep".

Jeff then went on a serial killing rampage killing those who refuse to sleep at night, and Jeff renamed himself as - "Jeff the Killer".

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skillset:

-Hand-To-Hand Combat Prowess

-Enhanced Senses

-Athleticism

-Inhuman Durability

-Inhuman Stamina

-Great Stealth

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weaknesses:

-Human Conditioning. Despite being a dangerously strong and bloodthirsty killer who should under no circumstance be underestimated, there is still the fact that Jeff is still a normal human whose body still has its own limits. Like any other human being, he is still capable of being overpowered, outnumbered, and outsmarted.

-Insanity. While he does have his clever and manipulative moments, it should be noted that Jeff is still insane, and as such is prone to make unpredictable moves and decisions. Sometimes, Jeff will go straight for the kill instead of acting pragmatically and formulating plans.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------