Ticci Toby

Ticci Toby:

Real Name: Tobias (Toby) Erin Rogers

Age: 17

Date of Birth: April 28, 1997

Place of Birth: Denver, Colorado

Gender: Male

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Height: 5'6 

Weapons: Two hand axes, one new, one rusted.

Biological Family: Unknown Father, deceased; Older Sister, Lyra Rogers, deceased; Mother, Connie Rogers; Twin Brother, Cody Rogers (X-Virus).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Proxy Relations

Clockwork: Thinks of her as older sister, He is one of the few people Clockwork is completely loyal to. 

X-Virus: Twin brother, separated at birth, now reunited. 

Masky: Irritant. And significant other. Masky acts as Toby's common sense.

Hoodie: Friend. Common sense part 2.

Jane Arkansas: Thought of as 'mom'. Jane, with extreme maternal instincts, just goes along with it.

Sally Williams: Playmate, best friend, etc. Will steal from the cookie jar together.

Nurse Ann: Doctor and Patient relationship. Ann gets frustrated when Toby lets himself get all but literally ripped apart on the battlefield. 

BEN Drowned: Partner in Annoyance; Friend.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personality

Toby is usually upbeat and hyperactive. However, he can occasionally be a very sarcastic person, and he will occasionally be uncontrollable due to his borderline disorder. He is shown to be temperamental when he is able to change from being very emotional to being angry or happy instantaneously, making it impossible to speak to him at times. In spite of this, he can show kindness towards certain people, and he is also shown to be a treacherous troublemaker. Although he twitches and ticks sometimes, he doesn't mind, and he continues with the same personality. He is uncomfortable around people he doesn't know, and really cares about the people he does know. He is a bit of a scatterbrain, and is scarily obsessed with waffles. He enjoys hanging out with his friends, annoying Masky, and drawing. Occasionally needs to be reminded that personal hygiene exists, and that being impaled is not particularly ideal.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Appearance:

X-Virus's identical twin, so many of the same features. Brown hair, light skin, brown eyes. Wears a grey hoodie with brown-striped sleeves, and the hood up. Orange tinted goggles, a mask with a white rectangle-ish pattern. Black jeans and sneakers, sometimes wears black gloves.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Past:

Toby grew up with several mental disorders during his childhood, making it difficult for him to fit in with "normal people". He was constantly bullied by his classmates for this and was ultimately deemed unsuited for a public school surrounding, so he switched to homeschooling. While he received plenty of support from his mother and older sister Lyra, his father was nothing but a negative influence on his son. Having lost himself to alcohol, drugs and gambling, Toby's father became increasingly abusive towards hiss family, especially Toby.

When Toby was seventeen, he and his sister were involved in a tragic car accident that resulted in Lyra's death. Toby's symptoms worsened greatly because of this; he lost his appetite for food, became even less social than before, and slowly began to lose his memories. On the night he returned from the hospital, Toby saw the Slenderman watching him from the street. Slenderman repeatedly stalked Toby wherever he went throughout the following weeks, causing Toby to have several visual and auditory hallucinations. Concerned for her own son's safety, Toby's mother brings him to a psychiatrist to help him cope with his post-traumatic stress disorder.

The next day Toby dreamt of his sister's corpse followed by an attack by the Slenderman. As Toby walked down the stairs, he began hearing voices telling him to kill his father. He eventually couldn't ignore the voices anymore and had a complete mental breakdown. After a brief struggle with his father, Toby gained the upper hand violently stabbed his father in front of his mother. In a desperate attempt to escape the police, he set the neighborhood on fire as a distraction, but was quickly surrounded by the flames. Just as he was about give into his inevitable death, the Slenderman teleported in front of him and saved him. Two weeks later, Toby's mother listened to a news story about the murders of several teenagers. The main suspect is Toby due to one of his hatchets being found at the crime scene. This marked the moment Toby officially became a Proxy of Slenderman.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skillset:

-Several mental disorders, most notable being Tourette's Syndrome (which causes his 'tics') and CIDS (A rare genetic disorder that causes someone to feel no pain). 

-Enhanced strength and speed.

-Capable of dual-wielding axes with extreme -and deadly- accuracies.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weaknesses

-Waffles

-Waffles

-Waffles

-Is incapable of making logical decisions.

-All but lets himself get torn apart on the battlefield.

-Waffles

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------