"But what does it mean?" Ron questioned as they all stared at the symbol etched in the letter.

"Harry, you don't have a clue where the next Horcrux is. None of us do. But this, this means something. I'm sure of it," Hermione looked confident.

"I think Hermione's right. I think we ought to go and see Lovegood. What say we vote on it? Those in favor..." Ron raised his hand.

Hermione rolled her eyes and then also raised her hand.

"Sorry Haz, but she's right," Riley ruffled his hair, and then her hand flew in the air.

Harry sighed and then rested his head on her shoulder.

....

The sun was low over a hillside as the group started walking to the Lovegood residence. Ron was happily leading with Harry, Hermione, and Riley trailing behind.

"Are you still mad at him?" Riley asked.

"I'm always mad at him," Hermione shrugged her shoulders.

As they walked over a hill, a strange-looking house was in view.

"That house screams Luna," Riley smiled remembering the sweet Ravenclaw with the radish earrings.

When they walked up to the front door they noticed a sign tacked on it saying The Quibbler Editor: Xenophilius Lovegood.

Hermione knocked on the door three times.

Ron pointed to a sign that read "Keep off the dirigible plums." 

The door swung open revealing Luna's father in soiled pajamas.

"What is it? Who are you? What do you want?" he growled as his jaw went slack in shock when he looked at Harry.

"Hello, Mr. Lovegood. I'm HarryPotter. We met a few months back," Harry told the man politely.

Mr. Lovegood's gaze drifted onto Harry's lightning scar on his forehead.

"Would it be okay if we came in? It won't take long, sir. I promise," Harry reassured as the older man nodded and let the four inside of the house and sat them in the living room.

There were stacks of Quibbler issues that rose all the way to the ceiling. An old heat press machine sat in the corner chugging as paper spit out of it.

"Excuse me," Mr. Lovegood went over to the wheezing machine.

Riley noticed some of the past Quibblers lying on the floor.

One had the title of Muggle Murders Rise. Another said that the Quidditch World Cup was canceled amid death threats.

Riley shivered.

"Well, sir, we need some help," Harry spoke.

"Ah. Help. I see. Yes, well, the thing is, helping Harry Potter, rather dangerous these days," Mr. Lovegood shook slightly.

The four exchanged glances with each other.

"Aren't you the one who keeps telling everyone it's their first duty to help Harry?" Ron crossed his arms.

"I have expressed that view, yes. In the past. Would you excuse me one moment? I shall return shortly and, um, try to help you," Mr. Lovegood dashed out of the room.

"There's something fishy going on around here," Riley whispered to the other three.

"He's mental. Let's face it. Luna's always good value, but she's nutty as squirrel poo," Ron exclaimed making Riley slap his arm.