The birthday boy

Dean's P.O.V

I'm officially turning seven-years-old and one of my dads are planing on surprising me by taking me to my second wrestlemania event. I know that I'm seven years old but do you know why I can never grow up? Well, I guess it has something to do with my strange aging disorder. I thought it was a natural thing at first but once I had found out that I'm still small for my current age after my dad had told me. I have learned to deal with it. But enough of about my strange aging problem, I am here to talk about on how my dad had became the intercontinental champion in a triple threat match. This year, my dad had walked in the wrestlemania arena by wearing some bright blue colored contact lenses that had matched the stage lights for him. "I got to admit that he does look stunning in that Game of Thrones outfit." I had said to myself over the screaming fans. The bell had rung, and the crowd was buzzing over the first match on this WrestleMania main card. I was shown seating at ringside with the fans. Minutes later, Finn Balor had tried to roll Miz over, but my dad had hit him with a Curb Stomp onto Miz's back! My dad was getting the crowd fired up and hits The Miz with another Curb Stomp to win the Intercontinental Championship. This would make my dad a WWE Grand Slam Champion. My dad was swinging his Intercontinental belt around wildly and began celebrating with the wrestling fans. "This is the best birthday present ever!" I had said as I was making a megaphone with my hands so that my dad could hopefully hear me. My dad would go up to me and picks me up from my reserved seat before putting me in the ring with him to continue our father and son celebration. In the main event match, it had turned that title hogging Brock Lesnar had defeated my other dad Roman Reigns to retain the WWE Universal Championship. I really cannot stand that bulging buffoon and his won't ever shut up advocate named Paul Heyman. "I really don't see why dad couldn't win a simple title like my other dad did." I had asked myself as I saw my dad posing with his Intercontinental Championship at the backstage area, my other dad had heard me saying that to myself and kneeled down on one knee and softly brushed aside my short bangs from my blue eyes. "I don't care if I didn't win the universal championship, as long as I have a beautiful husband and an amazing son." My dad had said to me as he would pick me up and hugged me in his arms. I thought that winning a championship would make any wrestler happy but I guess it had turned that you don't really need a championship to make a person happy at all..