" What's your favourites " you smile as they play your album in the background.

" I really like Crush and Cactus but Tragedy is my favourite " Emi smiles.

" that's funny i knew you'd like cactus it's word play on prick " you laugh.

" what about you Mick ? "

" tragedy , karma and when the curtains fall, in that order " of course they all love the one song I didn't fucking write.

" I feel like a weights been lifted off my shoulders since the release " you smile relaxing into the couch.

" I get what you mean but what about tour " Mick questions and you sit up.

" Tour?? we haven't spoken about a tour...Mick I don't think i'm big enough to be playing arenas and things like that imagine how embarrassing it would be with 5 people in the audience "

" I didn't mean like that but sooner or later you're gonna have to start travelling with that , you'll be in demand " maybe he's right but you're so comfortable now you don't exactly want to.

Nikki's pov

Tommy walks into the studio going straight over to the stereo and pressing play. You hear your song as Tommy turns it up.

" Man this shit rocks " he nods his head.

" Yeah it does have you heard Karma? that guitar solo is amazing " Mick adds. You huff in your spot and they turn to look at you.

" Come on you surely have something to add " Vince says sarcastically.

" No i'll admit it's good " i say

" but..... come on there has to be a but " Mick says

" No buts " i fold my arms.

" Hmm well that's a first " Tommy says with a laugh.

" Wait so did you guys really fight a paparazzi " I say looking at the front cover of a magazine.

" Well yeah first off we had a pregnant woman with us and the douche called Soph a whore " Vince sits down across from me.

" what why " you question.

" I dunno man he called her a rock groupie...probably because she dated you and now she's dating Jon " he shrugs.

" Man i hate paps if I was there we'd all be in prison now " I say closing my fists, I hate paparazzi they try push all your buttons to see if they can get a reaction out of you.

" We know remember that time you hit an undercover cop " Tommy laughs.

" I don't know what you're laughing you have just as many convictions as me idiot " you scoff.

Sophia's pov

I was so tired after being at the store all day meeting fans. I'm sat at home with a glass of wine watching tv. Is this what my life has come to now. I flick through the channels , nothing good on only wheel of fortune. I hear a knock on the door. I peep out seeing Jon. Ugh I haven't talked to him since he basically got mad at me for standing up for myself. I open the door and he's holding a bunch of flowers.

" Congrats on the album... " he says shyly handing you the flowers.

" thank you " is all you say.

" Can I come in ? "

" ugh...yeah sure "

" Look I just wanted to apologise for the other night " he begins

" You know out of everyone that was with us that night I thought you would be the one to have my back " I interrupt him.

" what did you expect me to do? Beat him up aswell !? " he starts to yell.

" You know when some random guy calls your girlfriend a whore you expect to see a reaction! " is he serious.

" You know maybe he's right....I know Nikki stayed here I saw you two leave together I was still in the parking lot " he huffs.

" are you serious right now! he needed my help he's still my friend Jon "

" I don't know about you but i'm not friends with any of my ex girlfriends "

" you know it's not like that " you yell , you can't believe he's accusing you of cheating.

" do I know it's not like that Sophia? cause i'm not sure I do "  fuck this.

" you know what Jon if you don't trust me then we're not doing what i thought we were doing here, and a little like these flowers our relationship is dead, now piss off " you throw the flowers at him and slam the door on his face.

You slide down the door putting your hands against your face feeling the tears stream down your face. You hear him knocking at the other side apologising buy you just get up walking into your bedroom. I know I told the girls I wasn't feeling it anymore but I did like him. I just can't believe he would accuse me of that. As much as I wanted to kiss Nikki that night I didn't I have too much respect for my relationship and his. I know above everyone how awful it feels to be cheated on so I wouldn't do that. Maybe I should just concentrate on myself for awhile.

———————————————————————————

rip Jon and Sophia