part 70

They say you've failed the test, you don't have what she needs( love bites - halestorm ) —————————————————————————

( love bites - halestorm )
—————————————————————————

Nikki's pov

" Uh huh, yeah " I listen in as Sophia takes a call. It's been 2 days since we've been to the station. All we done was stay inside with all the curtains closed, reminded me of them days when all I would do was sit alone in the dark.

" Okay thanks very much , bye " She puts the phone down on the receiver.

" Well what did they say ? "

" They said that she confessed to everything oddly enough, they said they also found drugs in her house so she's being charged with two felonies " She shrugs. Wait so is that it ?

" What does that mean for us then ? is that it we can just go about our day "

" Well yes but also no.....she's been taken into custody but she has a court hearing in a week which we have to attend seeing we are the ones who reported her " She comes to sit on my lap. Her demeanour has instantly changed since that phone call. Like a weight has been lifted from her shoulders.

" and how are you feeling about all of this ? " I brush strands of hair from her face.

" Much better after hearing she's not on the loose anymore " She gives a small laugh.

" Me too and I think we should do something to celebrate " I cock an eyebrow.

" Really what exactly do you have in mind? " She smiles deviously.

" An engagement party ! " I say excitedly.

" Oh I thought you were talking about a different way to celebrate ....but an engagement party sounds great! " She kisses my lips quickly before standing up. I catch her hand and pull her back.

" wait if you wanna celebrate that other way i'm down too " I smile up at her like a child who's about to be given candy.

" I knew there was a catch " She laughs while fixing herself to straddle me. Ahhh the best way to release stress.

" What do you mean you can't come ? " I say down the line.

" Dude I can't go , Sharise is being induced today because the baby is well overdue i'm sorry " He does sound sorry I guess.