Part 77

And i'd give up forever to touch you , cause I know that you feel me somehow , you're the closest to heaven that i'll ever be ( Iris - The goo goo dolls ) —————————————————————————

( Iris - The goo goo dolls )
—————————————————————————

Nikki's pov

She storms out of the room slamming the door behind her. For the love of god she knows damn well I didn't mean it like that, Vince is Vince I don't think you'll ever tear him away from his vice that is women. Yeah what he's doing is wrong and totally inappropriate but living with these guys you need to understand most things are better left unsaid....i've learned that the hard way.

Soph is a good friend and I understand her concern for Sharise but Vince is a big boy and he's going to have to deal with the consequences himself. It's just so frustrating that she assumed I meant me aswell....she says she doesn't care anymore but I know deep inside she will never truly forgive me for what happened all those years ago.

Am I mad right now...no , just disappointed she doesn't believe in me.

" Hey Nik, woah what's with the long face " Tommy appears already dressed out of his stage clothes.

" It's a long story T-bone " I sigh.

" Well you can tell me the long story at the bar across town " He suggests in a playful tone. I think for a second and fuck it I could blow some steam.

" I...told you guys I wasn't drinking again " I say in between burps.

So as it turns out to help with my " troubles " I was bought multiple shots , and the rule of thumb with shots is if someone else buys them you have to drink them, it's rude otherwise.

" Well sometimes you gotta let loose Sixx , no offence you've been kinda boring lately " Jeez thanks Tommy.

We all sat and talked and then I felt a change in the air. It got cold and a gust of wind blew my hair into my face. Through my hair I saw what caused the storm. She looked pissed.

" looks like you're in the dog house too Mars " I whisper to Mick beside.

" Nikki Sixx you incompetent fucker " She yells causing heads to turn.

" Excuse me? " I stand up towering over Emi as she shows no signs in backing down.

" While all of you jerks have been here DRINKING i've been calling an ambulance for your wife " She points at me and it's as if life left my body. It's like all the alcohol has been drained from my body and i'm now stone cold sober. I couldn't speak.

" What the fuck is she okay ? " Tommy asks as I stare at Emi in disbelief.

" I don't know , I had to let her go alone , I needed to find you bastards " She taps her fingers against her arm.

" Come on asshole i'll drive you to the hospital " She says walking towards the door. I follow her as my head starts spinning. What have I done....

We make it to the car, I don't even know where she got it but i'm not gonna question that...

" I'm so disappointed in you Nik " she speaks keeping her eyes on the road.

" that makes two of us " I speak lowly.

" I don't know what went on before I found her but she was damn upset , she was outside cold , alone and bleeding " she shakes her head lowering the radio.

" Bleeding..... ? " I swallow the lump in my throat.

" Yeah bleeding , she was flat on her back outside an exit door in agony, she didn't even have the strength to call for help, luckily security saw her on the cameras " fuck.

" I'm so sorry Emi " I whimper.

" It's not me you should be apologising to Sixx" Shes right I owe Soph the mother of all apologies.

We waited for hours in the hospital, the doctors telling us nothing only that they're still running tests. I grow anxious, what if she loses the baby...Oh god this can't be happening.

" Mr Sixx ? " a nurse approaches me as I pace around.

" She's ready for visitors now " she smiles at me with a hint of sympathy. I look back at Emi.

" Go on " she nods.

I walk down the dim hallway, nerves creeping up my back as I inch nearer and nearer. With a deep breath I open up the door, my heart tightening at the sight of her. She hasn't notice me yet, she's laying down in a hospital gown attached to a drip.

" Hey " I scowled myself for being so awkward.

" Nikki uh i'm so glad to see you " she perks up holding her hand out for me to take.

" Are you okay !? Soph i'm so sorry I should - "

" Nikki it's okay....I don't know why I got so upset over it....I guess i'm just insecure you know there's many young hot girls out there who would do anything to fuck you , but I know that's no reason to get pissed off " She rubs her thumb along the back of my hand.

" No no I understand why you got upset I was an asshole I shouldn't have said that about she should have expected it that was out of order...and I especially should have followed you to make sure you were okay " She gives me a tight lipped smile.

" So um what exactly happened "

" Well the pains were braxtron hicks which are fucking awful so can't wait to actually go through proper contractions " she says sarcastically.

" And the bleeding was caused by placenta praevia "

" What the hell is that " I don't understand half of what she's saying but she doesn't sound too concerned.

" that means the placenta is too low in the womb , they're prescribing me meds and I have to monitor any bleeding but if it continues I may need to have a caesarean birth " She looks at me glossy eyed.

" Oh...well don't worry i'll never leave your side again" I smile down at her.

" Um excuse me Mr.Sixx i'm gonna have to ask you to step outside while we get Ms Russo ready to be discharged " A nurse asks politely.

" Okay, I won't leave your side starting when you get discharged " She laughs a little, her smile being the brightest thing in that all white room.

Sixx if I ever catch you being irresponsible again i'll kill you....well not if Emi kills you first.

____________________________________

Sorry this was a bit of a short chapter, thanks to everyone who's read so far ily !