part 28

His eyes are gorgeous —————————————————————————

—————————————————————————

" great press you done for the album Sophia " doc slams a magazine down in front of me. It read Has Sophia Russo been spending too much time with Mötley Crüe? Singer gets into a brawl with paparazzi ahead of album release.

" Oh come on doc , Holzman said i've to work on my attitude " you laugh.

" this isn't funny , we have to repair the damage to the camera Emi destroyed " he argues.

" fuck him he basically called me a whore he deserved it " he just shakes his head.

" So the albums out in an hour....do you want to maybe swing by some music stores " doc suggests.

" Oh my god i'd love to ! "

" Put them on the shelves guys " doc says as the store workers put your album on the shelves. You smile as you see it all stacked neatly on the shelves. This is all you've ever wanted and now it's happening. I don't care is the album doesn't do good. I worked so hard on it and that in itself is an achievement. But sales would be nice too.

You hang around the store chatting to some fans who came in to buy your album. This is the first time i've ever actually met a fans of mine. You stand with a group of girls in the middle of the store.

" I'm so excited to hear it in full , I bought the Jet Black Heart single and had it on repeat since ! " she smiles and your heart bursts.

" really oh my god thank you that means so much " you go in to give her a hug.

" yeah Nikki must have really broken your heart " she says and then quickly puts her hand up to her mouth.

" i'm so sorry I - " you stop her

" No it's okay " you laugh.

" Nikki actually is a good guy just a shame it didn't work out " is all you say.

" I was really rooting for you guys " she says sweetly

" So was I " you laugh.

You met so many fans today. You felt so overwhelmed by the amounts of people coming in to buy your album. You took pictures signed some autographs it felt amazing.

" See doc my little brawl got us some publicity " you laugh and doc rolls his eyes.

" just try and refrain from beating anyone up again " always a downer

" I dunno I have a long list of people on my remember to beat these people up list "

" I hate that you're always sarcastic you're worst than Sixx " he walks away. Nikki is very sarcastic.

You stopped by Emi and Micks on your way home. The baby is due the end of the month. They're gonna make such good parents.